Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

empenage

Looking for leads:

Who do you use to write your manuals for your department. Operations Manual, International Manual, etc.

Thanks.

Some use GLN Compliance.

Others of us write our own.

Ours was done in house but it's "loosely" based on NetJets. Except the alcohol policy, of course. :p TC

NBAA has some manuals on their website that are a good starting point if writing part 91 manuals from scratch.

ARG/US also has a safety program manual that they'll give to you in Word format for a hefty fee. I haven't seen it so I don't know the quality, but I expect it would be good.

Our problem is we have too much going on and no time to get everything done.

Now our company wants everyone JAA certified to fly their aircraft in Europe as well as the US.

Thanks for the replies so far. I appreciate it!

I rewrote ours using IS-BAO. Very easy to change to your specifics and SOPs. A little cut and paste and other modifications. Took me about six months to rewrite to our liking. It could have been done in less time but, like you, I was pretty busy during that time as well.

2000Flyer

Volunteer,

Thanks for the link.

The only problem is that the airplane they chose for their website was Bombardiers Demo Global, S/N 9010 (N701WH), and I swear that the airplane is cursed!

Emp

empenage said:
Volunteer,

Thanks for the link.

The only problem is that the airplane they chose for their website was Bombardiers Demo Global, S/N 9010 (N701WH), and I swear that the airplane is cursed!

Emp

I don't know the history on that airplane. I do know that this company is very passionate about their business. Professional on every level. They also have engineering types on staff which I think is good when you start digging into the technical parts of the department (i.e. MEL's or maintenance manuals). Prices are very reasonable in my opinion.

Latest resources

Back