• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight cases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hey psa chief you reminded me of a question i had. for those of us that were furloughed last year and came back how does our probationary period work and when do we get our raise after our first year.

Thanks for your help guys. Yeah I hear ya about the handle. A buddy of mine has gone through 3 of them. I'm not quite sure how but mine still has yet to break but I know its only a matter of time. Maybe we should start a pool?

PSA Cheifs, I'll try to talk with your or our station manager about doing the uniform allowance thats a great idea! Thanks!

What have I done, I have recommended you do something that you should do, I may get fired...Oh well. As far as who to check with..."a station manager" is going to look at you like you have 6 eyes....Ops co-ord.'s will not know either, use your best resource....your fellow pilots, if that doesn't help, check with one of us, We don't bite (unless you're a Mullet, that usually attracts the Sharks) and we all three have been through it. We have to sign it anyway!

PSACPSP

mamba20 said:
Thanks for your help guys. Yeah I hear ya about the handle. A buddy of mine has gone through 3 of them. I'm not quite sure how but mine still has yet to break but I know its only a matter of time. Maybe we should start a pool?

PSA Cheifs, I'll try to talk with your or our station manager about doing the uniform allowance thats a great idea! Thanks!

Yo Ho

Stop by or call Payroll, generally your DOH is adjusted by the amount of time you were furloughed, ie. DOH July 12th,Furloughed on Sept. 20..Recalled Jan.20th, anniversary date is adjusted by 4 months to Nov. 12th. Hope that helps!

Remember, If Anniversary date is August 13, the payroll change will not show up until Sept. 20 payroll report. Look on the Hourly breakdown and it will show an hourly pay rate and around your anniversary date, iwill show the hourly pay diff...

Clear as mud??? Come by, we'll point it out!

PSACPSP

dollacrackho said:
hey psa chief you reminded me of a question i had. for those of us that were furloughed last year and came back how does our probationary period work and when do we get our raise after our first year.

Latest resources

Back