• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight cancellations surge at American Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it weren't for those " insulting, violent, and childish" union members, present and past, "YOU" sir would not be enjoying the current pay, benefits, and safe working conditions that have been fought for, throughout the industry. Interesting how "YOUR" kind will be the first to cash in a pay raise without remorse for your LACK of contribution...

This is almost identical to the way the mafia runs their business. No wonder why so many Unions are corrupt. Just another example of hypocrisy. Union guys would be more than happy to burn a guys house down for crossing a line but if THEIR house got burned they would be the first to squeal like little baby piggies. Like I have said before I would never cross a picket line but I also don't hold any grudges against our guys that have in the past. Remember that thing called freedom of choice?

This is almost identical to the way the mafia runs their business. No wonder why so many Unions are corrupt. Just another example of hypocrisy. Union guys would be more than happy to burn a guys house down for crossing a line but if THEIR house got burned they would be the first to squeal like little baby piggies. Like I have said before I would never cross a picket line but I also don't hold any grudges against our guys that have in the past. Remember that thing called freedom of choice?

Finish YOUR statement.... But if given the opportunity, You would probably cross....Cut from the same cloth as G4.....Pathetic.

Question: Is it still a closed shop over there? Sounds like it is if you were "forced" to join... Do you know what happens in a closed shop if you get thrown out of the union? Why don't you show these posts to your union leadership and let them take a vote on your membership standing?

Pretty sure if you look into it, you don't have the right to act on any of this crap you're spewing. I mean you can, you just can't do it and keep your job. No matter how eager a bootlicker you are. That's the way it used to be over there.

Do you mean the union could vote me out if they did not like my opinions about unions? I didn't know that, and it sounds amazingly unfair. What crap are you referring to that I spew and how would I act on it? Can I not have my own opinion?
I would NOT show the union honchos my posts precisely because of how they might act, and shame on any union members who would applaud me being intimidated by the leadership or the rank and file goons. All because I believe in the free market and individual relationships with employers.

Finish YOUR statement.... But if given the opportunity, You would probably cross....Cut from the same cloth as G4.....Pathetic.

If my union struck my company and I did not agree with that action, I would cross the line. Nothing pathetic about that. I would not try to intimidate anyone who struck, that is their individual choice. Why in the world should I strike when I don't agree with it? You have the right to leave your job and I have the right to not leave mine.

Question: Is it still a closed shop over there? Sounds like it is if you were "forced" to join... Do you know what happens in a closed shop if you get thrown out of the union? Why don't you show these posts to your union leadership and let them take a vote on your membership standing?

Pretty sure if you look into it, you don't have the right to act on any of this crap you're spewing. I mean you can, you just can't do it and keep your job. No matter how eager a bootlicker you are. That's the way it used to be over there.

I don't lick boots, I just fly airplanes and let the managers run the company.

Do you mean the union could vote me out if they did not like my opinions about unions? I didn't know that, and it sounds amazingly unfair. What crap are you referring to that I spew and how would I act on it? Can I not have my own opinion?
I would NOT show the union honchos my posts precisely because of how they might act, and shame on any union members who would applaud me being intimidated by the leadership or the rank and file goons. All because I believe in the free market and individual relationships with employers.

You do not understand a closed shop.

"amazingly unfair"? you're already a second class member just by showing your true colors and flying for NJI. You had better not test those former teamsters or you'll be looking for job number 12 (or whatever number you're up to) Its a matter of federal law: you do not have the right to act like you are...

Last edited:
Ah, the anti union crowd speaks- go ahead, have your own opinions- voice them, and be heard- in a proper format- but when the time for action comes- band together and unify on agreed objectives: it's how games on fields and courts are won whether played by professionals or children; it's how battles are won where real lives are at stake, its how wars are won, and how FREE countries are formed and governed. I would imagine in your G4 world it would be ok to commit treason if it benefitted you?

This career was not formed by always agreeing on every detail- it was formed and made respectable by working the process, AND WHEN THAT PROCESS REQUIRED ACTION, IT WAS FORMED BY UNITY OF DEMOCRATIC CONCENSUS.

I know dozens who have not always agreed- and they made it known, participating fully in their union and letting their voice be heard- often demanding it be heard- talking, working, leading- this is NOT some outside force acting on any pilot except the most weak and apathetic.
What those dozens never did is act individually when their unified team made a hard decision- disagreeing or not. They stood strong at all times.

So, if you guys don't know who Ford and Harrison is: they can often be traced to accounts w/ 25 posts- welcome to the discussion- any pilot on here weak dicked enough to be influenced, deserves the career they get.

If my union struck my company and I did not agree with that action, I would cross the line. Nothing pathetic about that. I would not try to intimidate anyone who struck, that is their individual choice. Why in the world should I strike when I don't agree with it? You have the right to leave your job and I have the right to not leave mine.
Your IGNORANCE in union matters feeds your oversimplistic views of the "Real World".
Going on "Strike" is not an individual choice, it is a group effort..
Strength in numbers. The sacrifice of the many will benefit ALL, including the "NON PARTICIPANTS". Get it. Without unity we have, well..... The likes of G4 and friends.

Latest resources

Back