• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

flight bag stickers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Or maybe it's so you can quickly pick your own bag out of a sea of bags in the crew room storage closet.

Oh, that problem... yeah... see what I do is I tie a red ribbon around the handle. I learned this trick off of the passengers as I studied them collecting their belongings off of the conveyor belt while I waited for the van ride to the hotel. :nuts:

Actually, I can see your point. I never leave my bag at the crew room because I worry the cleaning people and the TSA might rummage through them.

You study the passengers as they collect their bags? I'm not sure if I find that statement or the one about the cleaning people and the TSA looking inside your bag more disturbing.

You study the passengers as they collect their bags? I'm not sure if I find that statement or the one about the cleaning people and the TSA looking inside your bag more disturbing.

What? It was a joke... get a clue buddy. And yes, I know of people that have had their stuff stolen. I wouldn't put it past TSA either because they steal things all the time. Point is "boy", I like my flight bag with me and I don't trust it being left in a crew room, sitckers or no stickers.

NO! NO! NO! What everbody needs is just a a big old KOOL-AID Man sticker stuck right next to the ALPA sticker.

Latest resources

Back