flight bag stickers

waveflyer

Total Time
Where do you all find flight bag stickers?
I'd like to get one for each of the now 5 different airlines... is there a one stop shopping site? The closest seems to be the stopover, but they are missing 3 of the 5.

Limeyflyer

Total Time
Enough
Check out Ebay , you are sure to find something

waveflyer

Total Time
4 stickers-- none of them relevant... still searching though

aviatrix

Total Time
4:20
I'd like to get one for each of the now 5 different airlines
Ummm, what?!?! Just find stickers and things that are important to you! Might I suggest 'Airline Pilots for Obama.' I guess if 5 airlines you dont fly for is important to you, well Good Luck! :rolleyes:

phr8dawg

Total Time
---
Do up a design on photo-shop and have Kinko's make a sticker out of it.

"Ludwig's Anti-gravity Units"
;)
"We got what floats your boat!"

WWEfan

One List
Total Time
39 yrs
I prefer non-aviation related stickers.

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
You should get yourself an Obama sticker and an FSM emblem like I have...

Captain Morgan

Total Time
-
Why do people have to be walking billboards, very distasteful and not at all classy to say the least. Seems like people feel like they have to be heard, "Look at me! Look at me! Look at my flight bag and you can see what I'm all about and how I'm the most important thing since sliced bread!" Oh brother! :erm:

Capt10Matt

The dude abides
Total Time
Why do people have to be walking billboards, very distasteful and not at all classy to say the least. Seems like people feel like they have to be heard, "Look at me! Look at me! Look at my flight bag and you can see what I'm all about and how I'm the most important thing since sliced bread!" Oh brother! :erm:
Whine whine whine whine whine, an already well salted F.O......

To each his own and that's all there is to it.

DGdaPilot

Parrot Head Pilot
Total Time
5:00
Fly to a little island in the Caribbean called Dominica. Fly into the smaller airport (Jepp code DOM) and buy one in the "terminal". They don't take credit card and very few people in the world will have one like you. Enjoy. :cool:

crj567

The best sticker I ever saw:

"Please don't tell my mother I'm a pilot..... She thinks I'm just a piano player in a whorehouse!"

Awesome!

Captain Morgan

Total Time
-
Whine whine whine whine whine, an already well salted F.O......

To each his own and that's all there is to it.
Yeah, you're right... I used to have stickers but I just am bored of them... Or maybe I'm just tired of seeing all the "In-N-Out" stickers because it's making me hungry and wish I was still on the west coast.

Capt10Matt

The dude abides
Total Time
Yeah, you're right... I used to have stickers but I just am bored of them... Or maybe I'm just tired of seeing all the "In-N-Out" stickers because it's making me hungry and wish I was still on the west coast.
MMmmmmm In-N-Out burger....

30West

NARF!
Total Time
@8000
Or maybe it's so you can quickly pick your own bag out of a sea of bags in the crew room storage closet.