• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Attendant sues Delta and Jetblue in sexy dress dispute

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
look, someone needs to go get a picture of this chic in her dress -- put it up here and we'll vote on it-- if we all get chubbs, then she should've been allowed on, if not, fire her, but damn it i want to be able to at least judge!!!

No, I'd just make sure the gate agents performed their duties as per company policy.

(letting non-revs and jumpseaters board with out favoritism and or unprovocative harassment...)

"You are not dressed revealing enough therefore you can not board this flight!".......

Do you want your gate agents determining this as they try to get a flight out on time?

Is that actually part of their job description?

Remember the jumpseat is a reciprocal deal.
It helps (or may help) Jetblue Flight attendants get to work on other airlines too. You need to think about the big picture as well.

Why would you assume that the flight attendant was telling the truth? Does this action from a gate agent let alone a Jet Blue gate agent seem at all realistic? I smell a rat in all of this.

Anyone from JetBlue have anything on this? It is causing some talk on the internal Delta webboard. No one seems to know anything.

Latest resources

Back