• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Attendant sues Delta and Jetblue in sexy dress dispute

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just wear your uniform, even if it is "discouraged".

In my brief time in the employ of US Steel Airways, I can vouch for the high quotient of overused, abused, or just high hull time "cat rancher" stews.

Irregardless, they were all really nice. Boneability should hardly be a deciding factor in a jumpseat dispute. Boys will be boys, that is reality. It seems as if someone deserves to have his pee pee smacked.

Some of you guys are really take the cake..

just because the media throws out some tag line word and you hook it and run like it is scripture.

The FA showed up dressed like a hag and was denied boarding while 2 other FA's that were dressed professionally as per the jumpseat agreements were allowed on board.

Doesnt the fact that she went and changed tell you that she was dressed in a non professional manner?

She was a rude b-itch and the agent denied her end of story. Feeling endless entitlement she decided that because she missed her commute thaqt she would file a law suit and throw out " provocative " and she would get a check in the mail.

All she did was degrade this profession further.

PS the MUTLU guy that claimed he had to sit in the lav was the gay lover of one of our flight attendants. Said FA was tagged and tested positive for drugs and was fired. 30 days later " pitcher " claims aft lav detention and files lawsuit.

Last edited:
Why do Flt Atts. think their important? Its a waitress, they do nothing except b!tch, no more than a waitress in the soda area. Most flight Attendants just say that looks cool I'll apply. Whatever, I'll never win approval for my invention the
" flt att 1000" it goes up and down the aisle looks like an ATM. Not like they ever do anything in an emergency, the passengers don't even know they exsist. Passengers know where to go and always do. DOWN with flt atts, and yes this a rant because I'm flying with Kentucky's finest this trip.

USairways 1549

And you'd still feel the same way if this was you wife commuting to work and she was denied the flight, missed her trip, and was basically sexually harassed?

The gate agent should be fired for this.......

My wife would have been dressed properly the first time.:beer: This chick was not. That is why she went and changed.

It is too bad we don't hire FA's like KLM.:beer:Last spring at the training center in ATL the lunch room looked real good. I just can't figure out were they went after that!

Last edited:
I suspect the word "provocative" never passed the gate agents lips.

I'd put money on it that the gate agent told her she needed to be dressed "more professionally" and that this FA twisted the words to make them fit her case.

Do you believe everything only told by one side?

No, like I said I'll eat my words if the story is different from the "you are not dressed provocative enough statement". My opinion is based on that premise alone. I'd love to hear the actual other side. Any one actually witness the deal or is everyone just speculating that she is a "b1tch in sweat pants and tennis shoes" we don't really know do we? I guess if you have a problem with fa's in general, then she's the hag in sweats.... (like the fa that's ruining samballs life right now on his trip...):bawling:
If you don't then you might think a person was treated unfairly.... I only know what I read and I'm basing my opinion on that information alone.

Last edited:
PS the MUTLU guy that claimed he had to sit in the lav was the gay lover of one of our flight attendants. Said FA was tagged and tested positive for drugs and was fired. 30 days later " pitcher " claims aft lav detention and files lawsuit.

I know it's only January, but I'm gonna have to throw this one out for post of the year at the annual awards banquet.

Latest resources

Back