• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexPilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's he standing up to? They haven't done anything to us, nothing has changed at Flex.

Didn't you guys lose a percentage of your 401K match. Didn't you get converted from separate PTO/sick/vacation time to the famous 1 for all PTO/sick/vacation time bank-thus losing approximately 8 days in the transition, didn't you have but 1 payscale for every pilot, and now you have different scales based on the fleet type.

Didn't you guys lose a percentage of your 401K match. Didn't you get converted from separate PTO/sick/vacation time to the famous 1 for all PTO/sick/vacation time bank-thus losing approximately 8 days in the transition, didn't you have but 1 payscale for every pilot, and now you have different scales based on the fleet type.

401(k) match didn't change

PTO was reduced by 3 days. We had 10 sick days on top of vacation. Now we gave 7 PTO days we can use for anything. For those of gs that didn't use all our sick days every year this was a gain.

Our payscale hasn't changed.

Any other "rumors" we can shed light on?

401(k) match didn't change

What was your match before KR took over? What is your match now?

PTO was reduced by 3 days. We had 10 sick days on top of vacation. Now we gave 7 PTO days we can use for anything. For those of gs that didn't use all our sick days every year this was a gain.

Great for those that don't use all the sick days, but for those that do or if you want to look at it as a whole, it's a lose of time

Our payscale hasn't changed.

Any other "rumors" we can shed light on?

These "rumors" are "rumors" that I have heard from multiple Flex Pilots out on the road. Approximately a dozen have said these 3 items specifically. That's a high number for it to be a "rumor"

Our 401(k) match is 100% on the first 6% and the company adds an additional 3% on top of that. So, I put in 6 and the put in 9. This is identical to before DAC.

Our old sick bank didn't roll over. Use it or loose it. Now we can bank up to 40 days. Unless I need to use all my sick days in a year I get to either use them as additional days of or roll them to next year. That is a bonus for us.

Not sure who you heard about our payscale changing, but ZERO has changed.

Last edited:
These "rumors" are "rumors" that I have heard from multiple Flex Pilots out on the road. Approximately a dozen have said these 3 items specifically. That's a high number for it to be a "rumor"

I'll concur with what the others said. Our match is the same (100% of first 6%). I think what they may be talking about is we use to have a bonus match that paid out on each paycheck (extra 2% I think it was). Now we get the bonus match in one lump sum at the end of the year. At least I think that's right?? I'm not sure of the amount of this bonus match. I think it's the same.

The transition from sock to PTO was not awesome but I know guys have been granted PTO days just fine and nobody is complaining about it now. The pay scales have not changed.

Latest resources

Back