flexjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone Interviewed Lately

Did anyone get an interview after sending in the applications we received at the AEPS Job Fair down in FLL during the second week of June?

Just curious, I immediately completed mine and never heard anything.

Frats,
Humble

UKCats:

Malcontent: one who bears a grudge from a sense of grievance or thwarted ambition.

Hardly a "third grade" insult. It's merely a descriptive term. Accurate? Arguably so, of at least a certain percentage of
pilots anywhere. I used the term, quite accurately, I'm sure,
to describe the folks who engage in the childish antics of
online slandering of a business.

This isn't a fraternity popularity contest, or a pissing contest.
This is business in the real world. Adults shouldn't be
bothered with such trivialities, it's a shame I felt compelled
to come on here.

I don't defend Flexjet, I am merely providing a balanced, truthful input to this forum.
If anything, I'm countering the foaming-at-the-mouth-rabid tirades of people like you with a little truth and logic and insight.

Flexjet is a good place to work. The airplanes are great, the people are great, the compensation is fair, the working
conditions are fair, and the future is looking bright.
Management is not ruthless as some people would portray, because that's not good business. There are hard work
days, there have been unpopular decisions, people have been fired, and management has seen fit to ensure our financial
success in a number of ways, including spending on hotels.

It's work, it's not supposed to be easy. If it was easy,
everybody would do it. Management's job is to manage the company responsibly, not to tuck you in at night.
I'll take a long future of ever-increasing paychecks over a
kiss on the cheek from Dave Gross, thank you very much.

I'm glad things are going well for you at your new job.
Good for you. But listen to this: it's not a contest. You're
entitled to your opinion of who the "best fractional" is. And
you're entitled to make whatever career move you see fit.
I wouldn't want you here if you're not happy anyway, so,
good for you. Yay, Netjets.

Personally, I am happy that I chose to come here instead
of Netjets some years ago. I am very excited about my
career here, and I know many very credibly intelligent people
that feel the same way.

Last edited:
Gee fellers, lets go fishin....

OK, OK,

When we get past the my dad can beat up your dad stuff;

357, I of course respect your opinion, I liked Flex alot!

The quality of the road life has gone down, call it wise business decisions or whatever you want.

UK Cats has been on both sides however.

Now granted, you are both going to portray your companies as positive environments, that's good.

Thats called loyalty, an admirable trait for any employee.

I think what is more important is the future of the fractional industry.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. (you guys can argue over who is the goose and who is the gander)

As a Flex pilot I was always in favor of a great contract for EJ.
That would be good for me in the long run!

So thats that,

The house is surrounded now, and they are going to put my "special jacket" on and take me back to the home.

I don't know when I'll get to talk on the "magic TV" again, but I'll tell all the people on Dekton not to let the management hook you to the "sphincter strecherometer elongator reverberator lyen mutherquakeroaster gee life will sure be swellometer again" erometer.
I was just trying to pass the third grade here on dekton.

Semore butts, is off the air..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Flexlr357, You must drink lots of blue koolaid. If you are content to work there in a job that is not as good as you think (comparitively), then more power to you. There's always those willing to "settle".

However, my point is, pilots use this sight as an information source to gather info and make career decisions. Just because you think its a great job (a minority opinion at best), don't brow beat the many people here that have worked at different fractionals and know which one is good to work for, and which one is not. Compare apples to apples, oranges to oranges. Flex is a better option than a stick in the eye. That doesn't make it a good place to work.

UKcats, From what I hear, you walked off the job at Flex, in the middle of a rotation.
I'm not sure the average pilot with a high work ethic necessarily values your opinion.
Like I said, I'm just posting facts, you're editorializing.

Good day, sir.

Your last post shows how much you really know. I'm not the guy that walked off during the middle of the rotation (I know him. He is a good guy and he had his reasons). I passed up opportunities to leave early to a bigger aircraft because I felt it important to give a 2 weeks notice. Proves my point that your info is unreliable. Also proves that your posting shaded opinion, not facts. I could post actual facts on why Flex is not a good place to work if you want a pissing contest.

Suuure that wasn't you.
Just so that we see what kind of "professional" you are.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. If you where as smart as you thought you were, you would know that fellow now flys the Citation X. I fly the Hawker. Dick Tracy you are not.

Latest resources

Back