• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Unionization

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope, no union busting for me. You already got what you asked for and I'm glad for you. You deserve what you got and you are showing your true colors to the rest of the folks on this thread about how union supporters treat those that are not. That is a fact that is undisputable. Mob mentality and censorship at it's union best.

No union busting from you??? Have you READ any of your posts???

Have I censored you? When? I have proven you wrong on more than one occasion? Yup.

Nope, no union busting for me. You already got what you asked for and I'm glad for you. You deserve what you got and you are showing your true colors to the rest of the folks on this thread about how union supporters treat those that are not. That is a fact that is undisputable. Mob mentality and censorship at it's union best.

Nice. "Mob mantality and censorship at its union best." Just like organized religion, and we all know how corrupt that is...makes the government look like a bunch of "angels". Pun intended.

I like the ignore feature. If only we could get other users to stop quoting the idiot in their replies. That would have made it the best Christmas ever.

Latest resources

Back