• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Unionization

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are correct this is not a vote for the union, but only to petition them to try to represent us. You have nothing to lose by turning in a card. Send in your cards and decide yes or no when we actually vote.

For all newhires, you must go to:
http://www.ibt1108.org/flexjet/index.html

He is absolutely correct. At least fill it out and send it in. If you don't want the union then you have your voice when it comes time to vote. The worst that can happen from everyone sending the cards in is that when a vote comes, it doesn't pass.

I believe we need 65% per the IBT to officially start the drive. You are correct this is not a vote for the union, but only to petition them to try to represent us. You have nothing to lose by turning in a card. Send in your cards and decide yes or no when we actually vote.

For all newhires, you must go to:
http://www.ibt1108.org/flexjet/index.html

Print the card and fax it in. While you are there sign up for the message board. It is 100% confidential and there is alot of good discussion going on.

And while you're at it, check out

www.unionfacts.com

Hey B19,

I checked out your website. I have to tell you. That was some funny stuff.

Here's another good one. www.imbored.com

I wish I could make you understand the benefits and increase in the quality of life for my family that IBT1108 has done. I have personally met all but a handful of the leaders and will tell you that they are some of the most intelligent, dedicated, and hard working people I have ever met. I couldn't ask for better representation.

I saw that sight a long time ago when I was still at CMR. It is a management propaganda sight. For every word on that sight there is a manager that has screwed shareholders in order to enhance his/her bonus, made a decision that decreased profits in order to maintain his/her power and control, and/or mismanaged a company into financial crisis and left with an outrageous severance. No union officer could ever be as corrupt as the average manager.

Doh took the words right out of my mouth. There are thousands of examples of unchecked management and execs doing wrong to shareholders and employees. I welcome all pro and con arguments about unions. While I appreciate your attempt, please add something constructive next time.

Hey B19,

I checked out your website. I have to tell you. That was some funny stuff.

Here's another good one. www.imbored.com

I wish I could make you understand the benefits and increase in the quality of life for my family that IBT1108 has done. I have personally met all but a handful of the leaders and will tell you that they are some of the most intelligent, dedicated, and hard working people I have ever met. I couldn't ask for better representation.

I'm glad, here is another one for the masses over there:

http://www.lrionline.com/Products/Specialty.html

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back