• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Unionization

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There's some momentum for it now, but after we see how paltry our raises will be I think you'll see the deal clencher.

Any word on how many cards are in?

There is no deadline. It is just an ongoing effort to get the authorization cards, of which we need 70%. Once we get those, then the official union drive begins, and there will be a vote somewhere down the road, and THAT is the important vote which will have a deadline. But like I said, thats down the road. Right now we just need the authorization cards sent in. And remember, the authorization card is not a "yes" vote. You can make up your mind about that later. This just allows the Teamsters to run an official drive.

If you want a true voice at Flex you will fill out the card. Your opinion will not be heard in any other arena, including the one provided by the company.

I believe we need 65% per the IBT to officially start the drive. You are correct this is not a vote for the union, but only to petition them to try to represent us. You have nothing to lose by turning in a card. Send in your cards and decide yes or no when we actually vote.

For all newhires, you must go to:
http://www.ibt1108.org/flexjet/index.html

Print the card and fax it in. While you are there sign up for the message board. It is 100% confidential and there is alot of good discussion going on.

Latest resources

Back