• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Unionization

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As I said in another post, if they don't at least get captain wages above the HIGHEST of F/O wages at NJ, they are going to have a SERIOUS problem on their hands. The 18 day F/O line is what I'm referring to:
yr1-$79k
yr2-$82k
yr3-$85k
yr4-$87k
yr5-$90k

They MUST beat this payscale on the captain side or EVERYONE at Flexjet is getting screwed. If they don't add at least $10k to this scale for captains, it is a BIG SIGN that they WANT A UNION.

It would be nice if we could push a button and delete his sh!t but we can't. I have suggested that everyone ignore him and that means everyone. I'm sure that if we all could do that, we would know who his multiple board personalities are and expose his union busting agenda.

Don't allow his to distract you guys from your goals!

Actually, there is such a button:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/profile.php?do=editlist

The only downside is that when somebody quotes him you can see what he wrote in that persons respose/quote. But it is a start!

My friend you broke "Bob"/B19's code. He is exactly what I described and will do everything he can to disrupt your thread and your organizing efforts. Contrary to what he continues to say when challenged here he has never given one shred of fact to support his purported history on union abuse in his life. It would be nice if we could push a button and delete his sh!t but we can't. I have suggested that everyone ignore him and that means everyone. I'm sure that if we all could do that, we would know who his multiple board personalities are and expose his union busting agenda.

Don't allow his to distract you guys from your goals!

First, my name isn't Bob, but I like the guy for standing up to the mob mentality forced on him.

Hitler used the same method as SS is suggesting. Ignore my information and only listen to his for he is supporting the all powerful union and any message to the contrary is wrong.

I have always encouraged people to read the posts of the FLOPS guys. It shows how radical the mob mentality of a union is. Rather than have an intellegent pro/con union conversation, get rid of the message you don't like and jump on that bandwagon that removes future options for the company.

Hitler and SS. Hmmmm, I see a connection there somehow. :laugh:

Its got to start somewhere

Actually, there is such a button:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/profile.php?do=editlist

The only downside is that when somebody quotes him you can see what he wrote in that persons respose/quote. But it is a start!

This ass wipe "Bob"/B19 wants to spew his anti union bullsh!t attempting to validate his opinion based on past experience and the non union utopia he supposedly now works for now. When pressed to provide what these past union abuses he suffered are, where they happened, and what this great non union utopia is where he is now, he retorts with the same old crap unable to provide the proof.

The guy is nothing more the a union busting scab POS bent on spreading his anti union agenda.:puke:

If we all continue to ignore him he will go away.

Last edited:
This ass wipe "Bob"/B19 wants to spew his anti union bullsh!t attempting to validate his opinion based on past experience and the non union utopia he supposedly now works for now. When pressed to provide what these past union abuses he suffered are, where they happened, and what this great non union utopia is where he is now, he retorts with the same old crap unable to provide the proof.

The guy is nothing more the a union busting scab POS bent on spreading his anti union agenda.:puke:

If we all continue to ignore him he will go away.

PLEASE ignore me so I can banter serious stuff with those that want true information without the interuptions and name calling the union mob continues to perpetuate. Maybe I can do it publically for a change rather than through PMs.

I've repeatedly stated that my personal experiences are meaningless and have only reinforced my negative opinion on unions.

I've provided enough true and honest data thoughout my posts to educate and will continue to pass along the tidbits/links, etc. that are provided to me in confidence. For the first time I'll even solicit links that pass the word along.

If my posts didn't expose the dark side of unions, there would be no efforts to silence my opinion.

PLEASE ignore me so I can banter serious stuff with those that want true information without the interuptions and name calling the union mob continues to perpetuate. Maybe I can do it publically for a change rather than through PMs.

I've repeatedly stated that my personal experiences are meaningless and have only reinforced my negative opinion on unions.

I've provided enough true and honest data thoughout my posts to educate and will continue to pass along the tidbits/links, etc. that are provided to me in confidence. For the first time I'll even solicit links that pass the word along.

If my posts didn't expose the dark side of unions, there would be no efforts to silence my opinion.

I reject all of your "facts" as union busting banter. I have yet to see a quote, link, or webpage from a credible source. But keep trying, you entertain me.

I reject all of your "facts" as union busting banter. I have yet to see a quote, link, or webpage from a credible source. But keep trying, you entertain me.

Nope, no union busting for me. You already got what you asked for and I'm glad for you. You deserve what you got and you are showing your true colors to the rest of the folks on this thread about how union supporters treat those that are not. That is a fact that is undisputable. Mob mentality and censorship at it's union best.

Latest resources

Back