• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Unionization

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gee B19 for a guy that "works for a 747 cargo company" you certainly like to hang out in the frac forums.

I need not answer your questions. I only care that those young pilots that don't understand the dark side of unions get curious enough to research them before they get burned like I did. If you want to think it's anything more than that, I feel really sad for you.

Better than the website you posted, please explain your own personal experience of being burned in detail. Also explain your role and responsibility in your own destiny. I also thought that I read you brag how great your new job is especially since it is nonunion. That hardly sounds like being burned. It sounds like your experiences took you on a new and better path. That's life. Good for you.

Last edited:
stupid is as a stupid does mr.b19.do us all a favor, not only retire from this board, but reitre from aviation all together. I am certain your ignorance here, on the road, and in the airplane creates a safety hazard to your pax and fellow crewmembers.Its a new generation of unions senor 19, one in which pilots and management want to work together and know its the formula for success. There are not very many "rouge" unions anymore. Certainly not here is the fractional industry. If we all join as one we can be the leading front of corporate aviation and make a great living together.

Can we please stay at the subject at hand. If you want to bash someone, go to the bashing board. Flexjet union ticks closer as the Netjets agreement will pass today.

I suggest that all Flexjet Pilots that are for or against the union drive proceed to the www.ibt1108.org and trade your ideas and opinions there. Your information will be verified before activation and then all personal info will be deleted leaving only your username. It is a professional and courteous environment.

Anyone care to take a guess at how long it will take this time to hear any credible response from our fearless leader? I'm guessing a month to hear anything.

You broke "Bob"/B19's code

Can we please stay at the subject at hand. If you want to bash someone, go to the bashing board. Flexjet union ticks closer as the Netjets agreement will pass today.

My friend you broke "Bob"/B19's code. He is exactly what I described and will do everything he can to disrupt your thread and your organizing efforts. Contrary to what he continues to say when challenged here he has never given one shred of fact to support his purported history on union abuse in his life. It would be nice if we could push a button and delete his sh!t but we can't. I have suggested that everyone ignore him and that means everyone. I'm sure that if we all could do that, we would know who his multiple board personalities are and expose his union busting agenda.

Don't allow his to distract you guys from your goals!

You can be sure these folks we fly around all day never, ever leave one red cent lying on the table. So why should we?

I faxed my card in to Gahanna, Ohio the day before yesterday. Then I emailed my resume and cover letter off to Netjets.

One way or another, I plan on belonging to a union.

Well, it's been enough days to hear something from the "leaders" in regards to this NJ thing and, nothing yet. This doesn't surprise me. I sincerely hope that Mr Gross will shock us with something good this time because a union IS COMING.

Latest resources

Back