• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Union Drive

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flex has become the Fractional version of Mesa in an incredibly short period of time.

Easy there bud, you have a long ways to go to catch up to FLOPS or Mesa. You may not like the teamsters but you will need some representation with fangs. I'm a ten year hawker capt making less than a five year fo at flex. The good thing is you guys are starting off with a ground zero ten times higher than we stand now. I have college buds working there now and it is demoralizing to watch these airline derelicts come in screw up a well run fractional. Don't worry though all the other fracs will prosper after we strike and shut down flops.

Couldn't imagine them trying to fit a global into the tiny main maintenance hangar at ADS? ...let alone onto the ramp!

Last edited:
Couldn't imagine them trying to fit a global into the tiny main maintenance hangar at ADS? ...let alone onto the ramp!

It's just to keep the pilot group quiet and not focused on their pay cuts, QOL cuts and the downward trend FG is taking the company.

I tihnk we should go unionize b19's $hitty operation......I bet those guys need at least enough money to survive on.

Is that "Krazy Klown Airways"? I was under the impression he doesn't really work for an airline (and I don't do impressions....:rolleyes:). I've never understood why an "airline" guy would give a hoot about the union status of segment of the industry he doesn't even work in. Or does he.......?;)

I've noticed that the signups on the IBT board has increased quite a bit recenty, maybe by 30-40 over the past couple months.

I'm not sure if we have an official organizational committee at the moment though. I do know of people sending in cards so I hope there is someone there on the other end counting them

I've noticed that the signups on the IBT board has increased quite a bit recenty, maybe by 30-40 over the past couple months.

I'm not sure if we have an official organizational committee at the moment though. I do know of people sending in cards so I hope there is someone there on the other end counting them

Ever consider picking up the ball and running with it?

Latest resources

Back