• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Scamagement Redefines Lying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If this MCBA isn't good, there will be no Section 6, he's not negotiating now, why would he all of a sudden negotiate Section 6

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Yet another card played in his union busting playbook. He (through his management stooges) is attempting to force a mediocre outcome from arbitration with the argument everything can be shored up and improved during section 6; all the while knowing this union will be voted out/decertified with anything less than across the board broad improvements.

I certainly hope the union is able to help the arbitrator understand any attempts he thinks he is making toward "reason" and "stability" toward the "goal" of negotiating improvements during section 6 is a play right from Ricci's own union busting schema. I do not think it is an overstatement to say we need to get this arbritrator to understand he holds the power to either redefine aviation unions everywhere (by doing too little) or stabilize our sector of the industry for years to come by giving us the contract we deserve now. Right freaking now.

Otherwise, this whole thing is farce and a big flipping joke. And pilots will serve as both the punchline and the punch bag.

A mediocre contract is only going to demoralize the pilots further. Getting voted out/decertified is a longshot. The first time the Union got voted down, The pilots got treated worst than rodents. That was when the management team showed their true colors. Now we have pilots facing disciplinary action that are doing some very stupid things. When asked why you did something so stupid, the reply was " I just don't care anymore." They let major mistakes slide while they literally make a federal case out of something minor. I remember this place without representation, and I don't want to return to those dark days. All it takes is one or two people in CGF what are on some ego trip to try to make your life miserable.

Last edited:
Did I not predict this? And the yammer tools poo pooed it. I've been through this before...and it was scumbag management from Ohio then too. Is there something in the water up there that makes them such Sch!ttheads??

I hope that I am wrong, but my gut tells me that it is unlikely the arbitrator will make us the industry leading anything, so I wouldn't be expecting a great contract from the arbitrator, if I was a pilot at this company. What we will get, is everyone covered under the same contract, fences down, probably very little more than current Flexjet pay, and hopefully everything done via seniority bidding. My reasoning is that this MCBA is basically to get everyone under the same contract (pay, work rules, etc.), and will be immediately amendable. Once we get a MCBA, the Flexjet pilots who are reluctant to openly support the union, will no longer have anything to fear nor any cause to remain in the shadows. So, if we want an industry leading contract, we are going to need industry leading solidarity, and we will need to negotiate it with management ourselves. I'll say it again... Our real chance for an industry leading contract will be AFTER we get the MCBA, not during, and will be a direct reflection and result of the strength and solidarity of this union going forward. In my personal opinion, everyone should set their expectations accordingly, and don't blame the union when the arbitrator hands us less than you think we deserve.

Last edited:
KR has always had the used car salesman mindset. Promise one thing, deliver on another. What every happened to "having the highest paid pilots in the industry"? Not some footnote referring only to his 10% FOK club.

Six months to get a private? Seems rather long.

I guess being a professional aviator is in the eye of the beholder. Hell some Pilots think flying broke airplanes or flying tired, sick and hungry is being a professional aviator.

I guess being a professional aviator is in the eye of the beholder. Hell some Pilots think flying broke airplanes or flying tired, sick and hungry is being a professional aviator.

No, they know it's not professional. They just think it will not end in an incident or accident. Management has spent a lot of time paying lip service to "normalization of deviation", but in practice they encourage this unprofessional behavior. And they reward it.

Latest resources

Back