Flexjet question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go to NJA !

WOW it only took 11 post for someone to say that. If you can't answer the question then don't respond.

On that note, I have been here at Flex 21 months and I am going to upgrade class in just over a week.

wow, so Bailey that 60 PRIA requests number is accurate? I assumed it was an exaggeration. Wow... good news for us folks waiting for the upgrade. I wonder which half of the senority list most of those are from...

wow, so Bailey that 60 PRIA requests number is accurate? I assumed it was an exaggeration. Wow... good news for us folks waiting for the upgrade. I wonder which half of the senority list most of those are from...

All over and yes it is correct. In fact in October we had 3 who went to SWA and 1 to Frontier.

Bailey

Wait what....you lose over 52% every every paycheck to 401k and taxes? How much do you stuff into your 401k?

no, the relocation check is a "bonus" and so it is taxed at a higher rate than your normal paycheck. I think I was putting in 10% into my 401k when I got that.

WOW it only took 11 post for someone to say that. If you can't answer the question then don't respond.

On that note, I have been here at Flex 21 months and I am going to upgrade class in just over a week.

What!? Are you the self appointed moderator?

Why would a pilot go to work at Flex as opposed to NJA?

Can99, will make more as a first year FO, than you will as a first year Capt.

- he will start accruing sick days at one a month on day one of employment. You had 0 for the whole first year you worked.

- he can be based at more than 100 cities w/ NJA, not just 4.

-his insurance premiums are 100% paid. What do you pay, Walsh?

- He will get paid his daily rate and half for all federal holidays, Flex crew gets 25 dollars per crew for diner on Christmas and Thanksgiving.

- He won't start his first day until 8 am at NJA. 6 am at Flex.

- he will be paid for a 7 day vacation, 5 day at Flex.

There are plenty more benefits to working at NJA as to Flex, you can read their old contract and current TA yourselves.

Walsh, I'm looking foward to your answers of my questions. I hope you can answer them, or at least the first couple.

Last edited:
What!? Are you the self appointed moderator?

Why would a pilot go to work at Flex as opposed to NJA?

Can99, will make more as a first year FO, than you will as a first year Capt.

- he will start accruing sick days at one a month on day one of employment. You had 0 for the whole first year you worked.

- he can be based at more than 100 cities w/ NJA, not just 4.

-his insurance premiums are 100% paid. What do you pay, Walsh?

- He will get paid his daily rate and half for all federal holidays, Flex crew gets 25 dollars per crew for diner on Christmas and Thanksgiving.

- He won't start his first day until 8 am at NJA. 6 am at Flex.

- he will be paid for a 7 day vacation, 5 day at Flex.

There are plenty more benefits to working at NJA as to Flex, you can read their old contract and current TA yourselves.

Walsh, I'm looking foward to your answers of my questions. I hope you can answer them, or at least the first couple.

No I am not a self appointed moderator, but why is a question asked about Flexjet always get hijacked buy some idiot talking about nj?

And why would someone want to work here instead of there, because of your attitudes first, and second because even your owners like us better (thats first hand comments from your owners that have flown on my plane.)

Now everything you listed only happens if your TA passes, but we will see if that happens. Its a shame you have to sell out retirement for the new guys, but hey your young what do you care (right now)

Latest resources

Back