• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet Minimum Requirments

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are your payscales at flex? Any choice on fleet when hired?

You'll make between $45k-50 your first year. They assign you whichever aircraft they need you in at the time. First Officer pay is the same regardless of which aircraft you're flying.

You'll make between $45k-50 your first year. They assign you whichever aircraft they need you in at the time. First Officer pay is the same regardless of which aircraft you're flying.

I'll go ahead and disagree with the $45-$50k your first year, unless you are including per diem. Realistically, you'll barely make $40k your first year.

I'll go ahead and disagree with the $45-$50k your first year, unless you are including per diem. Realistically, you'll barely make $40k your first year.

Yeah, I guess I should've mentioned that I was taking per diem, overtime, work on days off etc into my calculation.

My pay for last year, my first year, all but 2 weeks of the year, after 401k, and non taxable money I made just under 40k. If you put the 401k back in I made over 42k. Thats without much OT maybe one day and no per diem.

Latest resources

Back