Flexjet is Hiring!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
looks like everybody's got one.

You might want to check your gateways listed. I doubt South Carolina is one of them.

Av8tor.....You misread. It says South California, not Carolina. Ontario (ONT) is the HUB, but you can live anywhere within a 1.5 hour perimeter.

Last edited:
I am thinking about applying to Flex, however I feel like NetJets would be a much better place. Based on what I have read here.

I am thinking about applying to Flex, however I feel like NetJets would be a much better place. Based on what I have read here.

Both companies are good. It comes down to personal preference. Netjets has more airplanes and pilots, but bigger isn’t necessarily better. I am partial to Flexjet because I worked for the parent company Bombardier in the past in the aircraft sales dept. and I live in the DFW Gateway. I also love our product line

Last fiscal year, Flexjet had a record year and we’re poised to do well this fiscal year. Flexjet (Business Jet Solutions) was bought from AMR Combs over a decade ago. One of Bombardier’s intentions was to use Flexjet as a marketing tool (flying billboard) to sell jets. These days, aside from the marketing intentions, Flex is a booming business as is Netjets. I encourage you to do your own research and form your own opinions about both companies. Look at press releases, financials, growth, etc.

I can say that Flexjet wants to be quality, not quantity.

Would other Flexjetters like to chime in?

I wish their intentions had included the Global Express.

I'm not a Flex hater or lover(which I think is the case for all pilots), but when I was airlining home yesterday I sat next to a NJA pilot. He asked me about schedules etc.. He had worked there for just over a year, and was telling me that NJA is only better for 2 reasons: a little more pay, and free insurance. Those were his words not mine. I really don't think you can go wrong with either company however, it does make you wonder how long Netjets can continue its growth, I mean, there aren't an infinite number of rich people in the country that want to do this. Upgrade time at NJA is a complete mystery as well. At Flex, you're looking at 2.5 years right now. If you ask a NJA pilot that same question, you'll get a 5 minute answer on attrition, sales, aircraft sales, aircraft growth etc.......

Bottom line is, go with your gut.

Flex is looking at the Global, in fact I hear the sales people are pushing it pretty hard. Problem is there isn't enough demand to support it on a fractional scale. I've heard they need around 5 aircraft to make it work, and right now there just aren't enough potential owners out there. I have a few friends at NJA, so I hope they do well, but I'm also wary of their rapid growth. I'm hearing people hired today may be looking at a 5 year upgrade, but of course when they do they'll be making close to 100k on the 7/7, plus another 8k or so per diem. Whatever floats your boat, none of us have a magic 8 ball so who knows where we'll be in 20 or 30 years.

Where have you heard that? I have a hard time believing that one. Also, as far as Skydan, I don't see HR doing that either. Remember Dan, if you refer someone, you have had to know them more than a year and have flown with them.

Yeah sure, strictly enforced...

Thinking of a name...

Latest resources

Back