Flexjet is Hiring!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Update

Here’s the latest….they are looking to fill 20 positions ASAP and still forecasting a total of 100 before year-end. The hiring is due to fleet growth, business growth and attrition. As far as the pay increases that someone else mentioned in another thread, those questions should be addressed with Human Resources until they make it public. Keep your eyes on airlinepilotcentral.com (http://airlinepilotcentral.com/airlines/fractional/flexjet.html) for the new salary grid. The old info is still on there.

For those of you that sent me your resume, please advise if/when you hear something from Karen Parr. If you haven’t heard anything, be patient. She has been out of the office for the past several days, but will return tomorrow. It may take a week or two for her to respond. Once I send her a resume, matters are in her hands but feel free to ask me questions or post them on the board. Lastly, use the search feature...there is a lot of info out there posted on this board.

Also, be patient for a response if you send me a message. I’ll be flying for the next several days.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Skydan sent mine in and I interview the 29th of May, she wanted me to come in Monday but i couldn't make it in until the 29th. Hiring for classes at the end of may into several types.

Thanks Danny
RW

Interview

Skydan sent mine in and I interview the 29th of May, she wanted me to come in Monday but i couldn't make it in until the 29th. Hiring for classes at the end of may into several types.

Thanks Danny
RW

Glad you got the call, Rouge Warrior! Please PM me so I know who you are.

skydan5

Interview?

Thanks Danny
RW

Has anyone who sent me their resume received a call for an interview other than "Rouge Warrior"?

Got the call today for the interview. I guess I didn't go through anybody here, but none the less...GOT THE CALL!

Cheers Forum Squadron Members:

I took skydan5 up on his offer as another forum member forwarded me his posting one to two weeks ago. He followed up immediately with an email and ultimately a phone call thereby answering any questions I had as well as providing solid and reliable company information. All of this resulted in a phone call from FLEXJETS H.R. representative, Karen Parr yesterday (16 May) which was easy and very friendly. I am extremely appreciative of the time spent to help me out and the follow through on my behalf. I really hope to be able to fly with people like this and I must admit that I love the Bombardier product especially the CL300!

Latest resources

Back