• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Flexjet Interview?

initialcfi

Total Time
Anyone interview at Flexjet recently? I've heard that they no longer do the written exam. It seems like it's mostly HR and customer service oriented. Are there any technical questions (135/91, weather, systems, JEPPS, etc...)? How about the sim? I heard it was a departure vectored around for an ILS, land, then a V1 cut, no holding. Is that pretty accurate? I'm trying to prep thoroughly because I really want to nail the interview. I've got the gouge off of aviationinterviews.com but any more information/advice anyone could provide certainly would help. Thanks in advance.

Wankel7

It's a slippery slope...
Total Time
If you have the gouge...you have what you need. No worries man just be yourself! When is your interview?

doylehargraves

With Flex announcing they need to hire over 70 before the end of the year just to cover new aircraft deliveries, you have a good chance of getting hired!