• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

flexjet hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I faxed it to that fax number you gave. that one is different than the one that is listed on airlinepilotinfo. So I'll see if that on gets any hits. What is the competive time are they looking for?

I've got 7700ttl, 3000jet, 1000heavy jet, 1100turbine pic, 3000turboprop

Chill out and wait. Just cause you sent it doesn't mean they have to call you the next day. If you're that impatient, call Karen.

Karen Par is out of the office a lot latey.

The other numbers dump into operations. The chief pilot will review them while karen is out.

From what I understand they need to meet the october 5 class deadline.

cosmotheassman said:
[email protected]

Her email is on airlinepilotcentral.com

Guys I know I talk alot of trash about alot of bs including flexjet; however, things do seem to be improving. This months bid came out and I have never seen this many people with 14 day lines and 13 day lines. Plus, they are about to hire 50 more pilots before christmas. A 14 day line IS better than NJ at 182 days per year however, the pay isn't. To get to NJ pay you have to work a 16 day line at flex. It really sounds like we might get another reduction in days worked next year, or so we are trying to get the average down to 15 instead of 15.5 with the same pay. We'll see what happens. Add that to the fact that we will get 8 more 300's in the next 10 months. Something to think about regarding upgrade time here.
Where did you hear this? 15.5 days?????????

Yeah, my bad. Forgot about the 13 bid periods. However, the average is still 15.5. Something else too, just looking at the calendar month, I've only been working 15 days a month for the past few months.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back