flexjet hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NoPlaneNoGain said:
How do the ex-Regional guys that have gone to Flexjet like it there? Have you noticed a QOL improvement?

The only thing I can say about that is i increased my pay, and I am home 5 days a month more than I was at either airline i worked for. Plus I get to fly much newer aircraft, and go places I didn't even know existed. Over all a great move for me.

Flexjet is hiring

Keatts -

I have 2 really close friends flying there. They have constant turnover and are almost always hiring, at least that's how it has been the last two years. I am not bashing them, actually it is a good thing. I went to Options, they went to Flexjet. They both just upgraded in the 45 on their second anniversary and they fly beautiful equipment. I am at Options on the verge of being laid off. If I don't lose my job I am still looking at another 3 or 4 years to upgrade. I wish I had gone there instead. By the way, your times are fine. You will be competitive and if you get the interview I am told it is very straight forward.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Dr. B said:
Keatts -

I have 2 really close friends flying there. They have constant turnover and are almost always hiring, at least that's how it has been the last two years. I am not bashing them, actually it is a good thing. I went to Options, they went to Flexjet. They both just upgraded in the 45 on their second anniversary and they fly beautiful equipment. I am at Options on the verge of being laid off. If I don't lose my job I am still looking at another 3 or 4 years to upgrade. I wish I had gone there instead. By the way, your times are fine. You will be competitive and if you get the interview I am told it is very straight forward.

Good Luck

If I were in your situation I think I would proactively apply to Netjets, Flexjet and Avantair. Sounds like Flight Options is not the place to be.

Regarding Flexjet, I have heard great things - especially if you are get on the CL300 - now that's a nice bird! Small number of domiciles and lack of a 7/7 or similar schedule are slight negatives in my opinion but you do get to fly great equipment...

Dr.B, Why don't you think about commuting to ONT from LAS? That could be a option at Flex. Just a thought.

You guys are correct. One thing we can all agree on is that Options is not what it used to be. I would love to go to Netjets if it were not for the idea of a commute. Since we frax pilots don't have jumpseat priviliges I don't know how anybody does it comfortably. If Netjets ever goes back to the old system and I can use LAS as a base, then I would beg for a position there. In the meantime, I have considered moving back to Dallas - I used to live there, then Flexjet would be a nice fit.

Dr. B said:
You guys are correct. One thing we can all agree on is that Options is not what it used to be. I would love to go to Netjets if it were not for the idea of a commute. Since we frax pilots don't have jumpseat priviliges I don't know how anybody does it comfortably. If Netjets ever goes back to the old system and I can use LAS as a base, then I would beg for a position there. In the meantime, I have considered moving back to Dallas - I used to live there, then Flexjet would be a nice fit.

If you are considering a move back to Dallas and want to work for Netjets as bad as you say, I don't see the problem. Dallas is currently one of our five domiciles and at this time we are currently hiring into Dallas. Good luck with your decision.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back