Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[email protected]

Her email is on airlinepilotcentral.com

Guys I know I talk alot of trash about alot of bs including flexjet; however, things do seem to be improving. This months bid came out and I have never seen this many people with 14 day lines and 13 day lines. Plus, they are about to hire 50 more pilots before christmas. A 14 day line IS better than NJ at 182 days per year however, the pay isn't. To get to NJ pay you have to work a 16 day line at flex. It really sounds like we might get another reduction in days worked next year, or so we are trying to get the average down to 15 instead of 15.5 with the same pay. We'll see what happens. Add that to the fact that we will get 8 more 300's in the next 10 months. Something to think about regarding upgrade time here.

Last edited:
911lil said:
What are the insurance benefits at Flex vs. NJ.
With a family.

NJA offers medical, dental, and vision at no charge to the employee. It makes no difference if you are single or have a family.

Hiring begins before the end of this month from what I hear. Insurance will cost you at flexjet. Family of 3 could run you about $180month.

Hiring Challenger 300 Pilots

Flexjet is interviewing and hiring 3 challenger 300 pilots with a class date of october 5.

Call 972-720-2886 or fax resume to 972-720-2643

ScubaSky said:
Flexjet is interviewing and hiring 3 challenger 300 pilots with a class date of october 5.

Call 972-720-2886 or fax resume to 972-720-2643

Sounds great - I love the look of that CL300 - best looking aircraft on the ramp in my opinion. And I hear it is a great performer and fun to fly.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back