• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Back when the union was voted in there was a idiot named B19 on here that spewed ******************** out of his mouth like TWA he claimed that he spoke for the majority just like TWA. Most people on here started to ignore him or block him because just like TWA he was a self serving ***********************************. everyone that's tired of his selfish rhetoric ignore his post and don't reply to anything he has to say or out right block him. Just like B19 his forum of nonsense was taken to a minimum

...So once again, why not just say no to single carrier petition? KR wants it not to save money, but because he thinks the union will get voted out. Which is certainly a possibility.

If the IBT says "No" to the Single Carrier petition, KR slowly shuffles all the business to the non-union "Store Fronts", and lets Flops wither away.

If the IBT calls it too soon, the Flex pilots will vote "No" based on this temporary fantasy world where KR lets you keep the crewing ratios, schedules, bonuses, etc. that you currently have. Then, after the union is out, without a CBA to stop him, he can start the changes any way he wants. One of the first will probably be to back the good Ol' Boys Club (a.k.a. Senior Flight Officer Program) and start playing favorites with those willing to push the "grey areas", that he is so fond of.

Q. Why do you think KR is anxious for the single carrier status to happen?
A. He wants to make CHANGES!

I don't care if Flexjet was wildly profitable last year, give him a little time, and KR won't be able to resist making changes, as long as he thinks it will make him even more money. Then you will begin to realize the truth about KR's promises and management style. My best guess is that the petition for Single Carrier Status will be made just after that point in time.

I know you guys (& gals) are worried about losing what you currently have by voting "Yes" for union representation, but that doesn't have to happen. The IBT's forum for the Flexjet pilots seems like a good idea to me. Come as a skeptic or come with an open mind, it doesn't matter. Just come ask questions of the IBT leadership, or the Flops pilots, or of each other, without fear of retribution, heckling or coercion from management stooges (You have Yammer for that). It is past time to get a genuine open dialog started and try to get it all figured out.

or we can all posture and fret here on FI, get nowhere, and learn the hard way.

Last edited:
Back when the union was voted in there was a idiot named B19 on here that spewed ******************** out of his mouth like TWA he claimed that he spoke for the majority just like TWA. Most people on here started to ignore him or block him because just like TWA he was a self serving ***********************************. everyone that's tired of his selfish rhetoric ignore his post and don't reply to anything he has to say or out right block him. Just like B19 his forum of nonsense was taken to a minimum

Translation - don't listen to him. I don't like what he is saying.

Sorry you don't like opposing views.

You are entitled to your views, why is it not the same for me?

Translation - don't listen to him. I don't like what he is saying.

Sorry you don't like opposing views.

You are entitled to your views, why is it not the same for me?

You wouldn't continue to engage this person face to face. Why do it online? It doesn't further the conversation. Don't feed the trolls.

Wow! Don't kid yourself, TWA speaks for a large group of pilots at FJ. Asking people to block him is not only wrong, but very immature. I am embarrassed for you.

I forgot how everything that KR says comes true. He has never started rumors that were false, has he?

Just one example

While flying KR, KR comes up to the cockpit;

KR: "Here any good rumors lately"
US: "Ofcourse"
KR: "They were probably started by me, hahahaha"
short time later after talking about this and that
KR: "Gulfstream is taking a 650 body and putting it on a 450 wing, we are going to be the launch customer"

Wonder when this crazy cross gene's airplane is going into flight testing.

Just one example

While flying KR, KR comes up to the cockpit;

KR: "Here any good rumors lately"
US: "Ofcourse"
KR: "They were probably started by me, hahahaha"
short time later after talking about this and that
KR: "Gulfstream is taking a 650 body and putting it on a 450 wing, we are going to be the launch customer"

Wonder when this crazy cross gene's airplane is going into flight testing.
EIS in 2016.
http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/ainalerts/2014-04-24/general-dynamics-soars-wings-gulfstream

Wow! Don't kid yourself, TWA speaks for a large group of pilots at FJ. Asking people to block him is not only wrong, but very immature. I am embarrassed for you.

Problem here is the people he speaks for only hear one side of the story, tells me a lot about a person who short sighted to only hear one side. This statement isn't a union thing but a life thing.

You wouldn't continue to engage this person face to face. Why do it online? It doesn't further the conversation. Don't feed the trolls.

TWA,

For clarity sake, I was telling you not to engage the troll. Reread that and thought it could be misinterpreted.

Problem here is the people he speaks for only hear one side of the story, tells me a lot about a person who short sighted to only hear one side. This statement isn't a union thing but a life thing.

C'mon.... Y'all only speak one side as well. The vote will be for or against the union. The same could be said for the guys and gals that are for the IBT and won't budge. A lot of people for or against and some on the fence at both "storefronts". It is hypocritical for someone to say TWA won't listen to you and then turn around and not listen to his points. Not trying to stir the pot, just pointing it out.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back