• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You play by your union rules and we have direct contracts with management.

This seems to be what both sides want, so leave the single carrier status alone and everyone stays happy.

TWA - Even if "this seems to be what both sides want" was accurate, it was Uncle that first said, "2 separate companies" then "Combine them!".

If that's what you want, you should be addressing management directly. Let us know how that works out. And no, "leaving the single carrier status alone" will not simply make everyone happy.

Last edited:
You play by your union rules and we have direct contracts with management.

This seems to be what both sides want, so leave the single carrier status alone and everyone stays happy.

TWA - Even if "this seems to be what both sides want" was accurate, it was Uncle that first said, "2 separate companies" then "Combine them!".

If that's what you want, you should be addressing management directly. Let us know how that works out. And no, "leaving the single carrier status alone" will not simply make everyone happy.

Management has stated they have several plans in place for our future. One of those is running the company under a single certificate without single carrier status. They have stated this several times. It was even on one of the slides KR had posted during his last presentation.

So far from what I can figure single carrier only benefits the FO pilots.

I think we will pass.

Thank you very much.

In my nearly ten years here at Flex no one has been fired because they weren't liked by the leadership. No one has been fired because they wouldn't go over 14 hours. No one has been fired for calling in fatigued. Your post is ignorant because you know not of what you speak. I know of no one here that hasn't had a slap on the wrist for doing something dumb. We all screw up from time to time. The ones that get fired are the ones that lie about it or try and cheat the company out of money. They deserved to be fired. I also assure you that we are more than happy to take our higher pay and better better benefits over your 1108.

Your the ignorant one for thinking you have the same management. You guys that believe this are really clueless. Flex jet is gone. Get it thru your head.. Bombardier sold you down the river.. Rico's running the show his way not your precious DW. She will be lucky if she's here in 6 months. Ask the travel air guys where there leadership went. It was the same old story with them they actually even brought in there chief pilot and told us he was our new CP. Just like your DW. But he wasn't included in any of the meetings or decisions a CP makes. Flex JET iS DEAD. Riccis in charge and it's Riccis way or the airway. Gonna be the airway for DW real soon. Bah bye

Management has stated they have several plans in place for our future. One of those is running the company under a single certificate without single carrier status. They have stated this several times. It was even on one of the slides KR had posted during his last presentation.

I think we will pass.

Thank you very much.

Single carrier does not benefit flops one bit. Especially if we have to work with a idiot like you. Go kiss some more management ass. Your a stooge and Ricci will use you abuse you and lose you. Like a school girl. Can't wait to see it. But you will still cry it's the unions fault because your not smart enough to realize how stupid you really are.

Unions opening the message board to Flex pilots

forum.ibt1108.org

Don't know how to tell you guys on how to access it, but the Union wants us all to communicate.

I think we will pass.

Thank you very much.

Hmmmm, yeaaaaah. KR also stated Flex and Flops will be run as 2 seperate companies. That's all ready out the door.

Your the ignorant one for thinking you have the same management. You guys that believe this are really clueless. Flex jet is gone. Get it thru your head.. Bombardier sold you down the river.. Rico's running the show his way not your precious DW. She will be lucky if she's here in 6 months. Ask the travel air guys where there leadership went. It was the same old story with them they actually even brought in there chief pilot and told us he was our new CP. Just like your DW. But he wasn't included in any of the meetings or decisions a CP makes. Flex JET iS DEAD. Riccis in charge and it's Riccis way or the airway. Gonna be the airway for DW real soon. Bah bye

Regardless of our disagreements and not to be the Flight Info grammar police, but it does make it even harder to take someone seriously whose grammatical errors wouldn't allow them to graduate high school, let alone possess an ATP and fly airplanes for a living. Just an observation.

Now to the content of your reply. I'll take your bet that DW is still here in six months. Who do you suppose that he'll replace her with? Regardless of he would choose, you'd be on here every single day trashing whoever that individual is. There's no pleasing you. I'll also bet you that Flexjet isn't dead, either. Why on earth would investors put $5 billion into something that would no longer be? All that money is invested into Flexjet, not FLOPs. I agree with you that Ricci is ultimately running the show but that doesn't mean he doesn't answer to the investors. All this bickering because we want nothing to do with the 1108 and because we show an ounce of faith in our leadership.

I tried to find a slide or recording of someone saying this but could not find it, although I'm under the same impression. Above all else the Flexjet pilots do not want to merge, there is more for us to lose. Options has furloughs, lower pay/benefits, older airplanes, more senior by DOH... Forget the union for a second, there is not much to gain by the average flex pilot if we merge. More so if you are an options pilots (upgrades into out cushy challengers with fancy carpet). So, it's being sold to us that a no vote to representation will mean we can stay separate. Tempting to say the least. The question is, do we believe that we would stay separate? I don't know at this point. When it gets closer to a vote a lot of questions will have to be asked and answered

Kenn told us recently we would be able to cross bid. Since Kenn is the boss I intend on bidding a capt position in one of your 605's by the end of the year. If not, maybe one of the CL300's being painted in Flops colors.

Kenn told us recently we would be able to cross bid. Since Kenn is the boss I intend on bidding a capt position in one of your 605's by the end of the year. If not, maybe one of the CL300's being painted in Flops colors.

I bet you're the idiot that went up on to the flight deck of a Flexjet airplane and told them as much. What a tool.

I bet you're the idiot that went up on to the flight deck of a Flexjet airplane and told them as much. What a tool.

Kenn allowed cross bidding for the Travel Air/Flops merge. Are you that naive it's going to be different this time? Bombardier is gone guys. Kenn's the new sheriff in town.

Latest resources

Back