• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess you don't remember a few years back when FLEX fired a bunch out of seniority. It happened. And your comment about "deserving to be fired", somebody might deserve to be fired as long as its not you. FLOPS fired 70 and FLEX fired a few a while back

"A few years back"?? What are you talking about dime line? The only time flex "fired" out of seniority was just after 9-11.

You're not helping your case for the teamsters with this kind of bs dime line.

"A few years back"?? What are you talking about dime line? The only time flex "fired" out of seniority was just after 9-11.

You're not helping your case for the teamsters with this kind of bs dime line.

You just made my point, it was out of seniority, what if you were one of the pilots out of seniority who was fired. So please what kind of BS are you talking about?

So again tell that statement to one of the furlough guys of 13 years ago. And I guess being that it was 13 years ago that makes it alright hu?

It doesn't make it allright but the fact that it has been done correctly in inverse seniority the past three times and the fact that you conveniently left that part out of your original post and then insinuated that this happened recently, perhaps under the current management, falls in the category of spreading propaganda.

Dime, Et Al, you are not helping your “cause” by posting BS you know nothing about. The one out-of-order firing was made because that pilot got to be buddies with an owner and told the owner he was the greatest pilot at Flex and that he needed to request him whenever he needed to fly. I guess Dispatch had to go thru the motions of doing that for a while…why this pilot wasn’t fired on the spot for doing something that stupid is beyond me, but he was eventually let go after 9-11. That owner left Flex, bought his own plane, and hired Flex’s greatest pilot. I suppose you union goobers would have given him an elevated position on your MEC, but you can’t run a business very long with that kind of idiocy.
WL

Dime, Et Al, you are not helping your ?cause? by posting BS you know nothing about. The one out-of-order firing was made because that pilot got to be buddies with an owner and told the owner he was the greatest pilot at Flex and that he needed to request him whenever he needed to fly. I guess Dispatch had to go thru the motions of doing that for a while?why this pilot wasn?t fired on the spot for doing something that stupid is beyond me, but he was eventually let go after 9-11. That owner left Flex, bought his own plane, and hired Flex?s greatest pilot. I suppose you union goobers would have given him an elevated position on your MEC, but you can?t run a business very long with that kind of idiocy.
WL

...and that's the rest of the story...

Good post and thanks for the info.

Latest resources

Back