• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys are all pussies, the way i see it,,,,,,who the ******************** is gonna fly all these airplaines? We all have the golden shoes waiting to be clicked together. Flex, Flops, Xo, Tmc, whatever? Send Ricci/rossi back to wherever! yes TWA whatever<STMFD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir,

You are in dire need of a BJ.

You guys are all pussies, the way i see it,,,,,,who the ******************** is gonna fly all these airplaines? We all have the golden shoes waiting to be clicked together. Flex, Flops, Xo, Tmc, whatever? Send Ricci/rossi back to wherever! yes TWA whatever<STMFD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your such an azz.

yes Phil I am such an azz, and we are all tired of hearing how you lost 12k a year in pay but do nothing about it besides pander to ricci and his inhouse aspiriations!

Rupert. We all make typos, but you are just beyond the pale.

yes Phil I am such an azz, and we are all tired of hearing how you lost 12k a year in pay but do nothing about it besides pander to ricci and his inhouse aspiriations!

Phil's a little man that's pissed off because the union stood by the contract when the company wanted to violate it and just let them keep their pay.

Funny how the company agreed to certain rules in a section but then wanted to just not follow it and let them keep their pay. When the union has different proposals on how to effectively let them keep their pay and others benefit from it as well, the company says sorry, sorry you couldn't keep your pay, your union wouldn't let us.

The company wanted to follow the rules of the old days, everyone had their own pay scale because of side deals made.

Phil buys into the BS that the company feed him, see's a big pay cut coming his way, when he all ready is in over his head financially because some bank bought off on him bring in a NetJet's payscale while we were negiotating a contract and he told them that this is what I will be making. The bank says great, here is your loan for way more than you will ever be able afford.

Then Phil can't see beyond the play of KR and his CitationAir deal, again buys into the company bs, because Phil see's the CitationAir deal as his only way out of the Phenom that he has been relegated to fly. He wan't into a Soviergn, heck I bet he would have even gone so far as to go on a ramp and literaly throw their pilots out of the seats and jump right in.

I can appreciate your exuberant "attitude" to try and make things work here with uncle. I have three transport type ratings and have worked for a few "unionized" carriers prior to this rodeo. I can promise you this, the only pain this mother ********************er we both work for will feel is in the pocketbook. So yes I say burn the ********************er down. Lets see uncle rebuild and talk the owners into following him elsewhere after a colossal ******************** up here. I'm ready to do it, are you? He is playing both sides to the T. ******************** it, shut him down. I never wanted to work for a wife cheating, greedy son of a bitch anyways!

You are entitled to your opinion, and I respect that. Mine is that burning the ship on which we ride would be unwise. Better to fix it than burn it.

Don't fly tired, sick, hungry, or a broke airplane. The way flops is running crews a fatigue call every other day is justified.

Don't fly tired, sick, hungry, or a broke airplane. The way flops is running crews a fatigue call every other day is justified.

What end result are you desiring from your plan?

Not sure about your hungry part. Are you not allowed to eat in the airplane. If so, how is FO enforcing that. We get crew meals and our company allows us to eat in flight if we are hungry. Maybe you can negotiate in flight food into your next contract.

All kidding asside, no one should ever fly sick or on a broke airplane. Tired and fatigued are not the same. We all have flown tired. I hope none of us have ever agreed to fly fatigued.

Shanes, you need to be careful because what you are suggesting could be viewed as an illegal job action. You have not been released into self help by the NMB. And organized work slowdown can get your union sued. Ask the APA about their sickout in the 90s.

Some people in the industry forget that we are pilots. We get paid to fly airplanes. We don't get paid to try to find any reason not to fly.

What end result are you desiring from your plan?

Not sure about your hungry part. Are you not allowed to eat in the airplane. If so, how is FO enforcing that. We get crew meals and our company allows us to eat in flight if we are hungry. Maybe you can negotiate in flight food into your next contract.

All kidding asside, no one should ever fly sick or on a broke airplane. Tired and fatigued are not the same. We all have flown tired. I hope none of us have ever agreed to fly fatigued.

Shanes, you need to be careful because what you are suggesting could be viewed as an illegal job action. You have not been released into self help by the NMB. And organized work slowdown can get your union sued. Ask the APA about their sickout in the 90s.

Some people in the industry forget that we are pilots. We get paid to fly airplanes. We don't get paid to try to find any reason not to fly.

Tired is synonymous with fatigued to the aviation safety community. Don't fly tired and don't fly fatigued for those that think there is a practical layman's difference.

Threats of job action significantly decrease safety just as do threats of individual discipline by managers. Same goes for pilot/management/passenger/employee/et al to pilot intimidation.

There is plenty of information out there that show pilots are the worst judge of their fatigue state erring on the wrong side of safety. Combine that with reactive "systems" in which the pressure relief valve for fatigue safety is the pilot calling fatigued and it should be no surprise that fatigue is a contributing cause to many, many incidents and accidents.

Latest resources

Back