• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Falls Short

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Frax -- you mislead becuase you make it sound like there is tons of relevant information and disclosure that don't exist. The guy says little more than "we had a meeting" and to you that suffices as full disclosure of a plan that is affecting 400 families?

Japhy -- If that is acceptable to you -- almost a whole weeks of crickets coming from waterview -- becuase the last meeting took place on a friday, there is nothing more I can say to you. BTW, they decided to have the last meeting at the last minute because so many people were clamoring they had no idea what was going on cuz they weren't available on Monday and Tuesday.

To all the Indy guys -- A big hearty welcome aboard! I have always said, given time and enough stones on the part of the pilot group to fight for for we deserve and flex will be the envy job of every pilot out there. I am happy to see management is living up to their promise of continuing to hire quality crews, but that still won't stop me from supporting the union drive.

To guybehindtheguy -- if you are referring to me in your post you are way off base. I have always said flex has great equipment and good people. If we can improve QOL issues, I'd be the happiest guy on the line. While I think we need to be fairly compensated in line with our peers, it has never been about the money for me. I stay because I do like it at flex and will fight for what needs to be changed.

Club ORD FO,

Welcome to Flexjet bro. This WILL be the place people envy to work at. It can only get better and it WILL get better. How many of you guys did they hire up there?

I'm with you Griffin, I like Flexjet and will fight for change cause I too believe in its future.

P.S. Griffin, I missed the Friday meeting last week.

Flyingdog1 said:
You need to lay off your union koolaid dude. If you believe this babel you got screwed in your contract. !

You could probably use a little union koolade... Because I definitely did not get screwed in the contract.

Babel ... If you cannot see the parallels between the Fiat money system of Fractional Banking and Fractional aircraft ownership... aka FICTIONAL Aircraft ownership

Brush up on money and banking below

Mystery of Banking
http://www.mises.org/mysteryofbanking/mysteryofbanking.pdf

?

Peter_Griffin said:
Frax -- you mislead becuase you make it sound like there is tons of relevant information and disclosure that don't exist. The guy says little more than "we had a meeting" and to you that suffices as full disclosure of a plan that is affecting 400 families?
There were 3 posts about a page each(depends on your browser), not just a few lines of dribble. The first described the meeting and minutes, and the second two described the more confusing points....hardly "we just had a meeting". What do you want, a dissertation? If you have any questions why don't you call your supervisor and ask? If not, ask a fellow CAB member there are some good guys there and they would be willing to share. There is no lack of information, just have to look for it. If you were really concerned about "a plan that is affecting 400 families" you would have found the information by now, it is no government secret. Heck send me a PM with all your questions and I"LL ask.

Frax

Last edited:
gunfyter said:
Our competitors believe they are in the aviation business. they are run by Aircraft manufacturers...

We are not in that business.

We are a BANK. We are run by Wall Street bankers... MONEY SCIENTISTS. The currency is flight time. The ATM's are produced by the OEM's aircraft manufacturers.

The MONEY SCIENTISTS calculate the cashflow in the same way using the same mathematical tools as an Electrical Engineer does current and impedance using Complex Variables and Differential Equations.

While we tend to think of money as an absolute, something real. It is not real, its just an idea. A variable in a money scientists set of equations.

What NJ is building is a giant network. Can you hear me Now? Like Verizons' cell network.

Its nice to have a cool phone ... but like the (VERIZON) commercial says... ITS THE NETWORK. Can You Hear me now?

Its nice to have some cool Jets. Most of the frax do.... BUT.... Its the NetWork

We've had Dumb Competitors in the past and they bleed. We've got more blood than they have....

[/quoteCan You Hear This, We're Making A Profit!!!
CL 300 rules!!

We are just going to have to agree to disagree...

FraxJockey said:
There were 3 posts about a page each(depends on your browser), not just a few lines of dribble. The first described the meeting and minutes, and the second two described the more confusing points....hardly "we just had a meeting". What do you want, a dissertation? If you have any questions why don't you call your supervisor and ask? If not, ask a fellow CAB member there are some good guys there and they would be willing to share. There is no lack of information, just have to look for it. If you were really concerned about "a plan that is affecting 400 families" you would have found the information by now, it is no government secret. Heck send me a PM with all your questions and I"LL ask.

Frax

Thanks for your concern Frax, but I already have the info -- and have for a long time. I never said I didn't (quite the opposite actually) -- just one more thing you assume because you don't take the time to research. I talked to a lot of people, including my acp and cab rep to get it. The point was I had to go look for it and work to get it. It should not have been so time consuming.

My point about DGs post was that while lengthy, they contained no relevant information other than "we had a meeting". If you needed to know the specifics of what what discussed regarding each bullet point, you had to either be at a meeting or call your acp. That is what I take issue with. We can post all kinds of VERY sensitive material on bluebelly, but not information reagarding this?

I think at the heart of it Fraxboy is that I am pro union and you are not. No matter what I say, even if it makes sense, you are going to fight it.

I am pro-flex therefore I am pro union. Why can't you get that?

Don't worry -- the union we ARE going to succeed in bringing to flex will still fight for your rights too!

I'll say it again, People who want to get things done find ways to get it done. People who don't find reasons why they can't. Until we force the issue, management will always keep finding reasons my friend.

Peter_Griffin said:
We can post all kinds of VERY sensitive material on bluebelly, but not information reagarding this?
The second it gets posted someone airs it out here. Lovely way to disseminate info. I would be leary of posting it myself. But some of the sensitive info is not necessarily interesting to most people here.

Peter_Griffin said:
I think at the heart of it Fraxboy is that I am pro union and you are not. No matter what I say, even if it makes sense, you are going to fight it.

I am pro-flex therefore I am pro union. Why can't you get that?

Don't worry -- the union we ARE going to succeed in bringing to flex will still fight for your rights too!
And therefore management and the company are evil and anything they say or do is to the detrement of the pilots... I'm not saying they are alterboys, but is seems to me that mostly ONE side is being posted here. I respect the fact that you feel strongly in your convictions, why can't can't you respect my opinion? The fact that you think I am pro company and THEREFORE anti-union shows how one sided your views are and you won't stop until I have come around. I just want people to see that there are two sides to this arguement and let them find out for themselves rather than being TOLD what to think.

Lets just agree to disagree.

Frax

Last edited:
People say what they mean here, Frax. Are you saying you don't say what you mean?

I think you are taking things personally. If what you say is true, that you are just showing the other side of an argument, then you shouldn't take it personal if "that side" is attacked with facts and reasons why "that side" is wrong... regardless of which side "that side" may be. The fact that you ARE taking it personal tells me that you ARE in fact not putting bias information out, but like everybody else, WHAT YOU MEAN.

It's o.k. to be pro-company, and/or anti-union (it is a misnomer that pro-union people are anti-company. Most are very pro-company). At least plant your feet on one side or the other, and defend it. What you're doing is wishy-washy.

hammer2 said:
Can You Hear This, We're Making A Profit!!!

I'm sick and tired of hearing this unsubstantiated statement. (A) prove it and (B) tell me how much of a profit Flexjet made. How do we know for sure that this isn't PR bullsh*t being shoveled out by Flexjet management? SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back