Flexjet Email Response From K. Parr?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

reepicheep

Anyone else get one saying they will be hiring in May/fax them another resume then?

Does this mean anything or did they send out 10,000 other emails just like it?

Last edited:
Uh huh, got one also

Yes it means that we plan on hiring in May. Most likely due to the expantion caused by the Challenger 300.

What I'm driving at is, did they send these replies to folks they're interested in, or just to everyone who sent them a resume?

I would say they sent that to those they are interested in, but with HR you never can tell. It will help greatly to have a pilot walk your info in or to give KP a call directly. If you do not know anyone now, work on getting to know someone by April or May.

Could someone post the requirements for FlexJet? Is there a turbine time requirement? The website is incredibly user-unfriendly.

I was talking to a LR-60 Captain in IAD this morning. He gave me a phone number for recruitment info...but it's not the right number. Does anyone else have it?

Thank you very much...

ROTFLMAO

Just got an email from Bombardier in ref. to an electronic app I sent in over 3 months ago for a job at flex-jet.
"We're sorry but we regret to inform you....................yada yada.
Automated HR email, no response available type thing.
Anyway, I almost fell out of my chair laughing my a$$ off. This is the same company that back in late '97 early '98 told me I wasn't best qualified so I wouldn't get an interview. Then one month afterwards (and after I landed a Falcon job) called me for 4 months asking if I'd be interested in interviewing. Guess the left and right hands STILL aren't talking to each other.
Sorry to all you FX guys for disparaging your employer, but you gotta admit, it kinda makes you wonder who's responding to the requests for interviews down there.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back