• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet DO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The company felt so strongly about the SFO program, they wanted it to be included in the contract. The Senior Flight Officers were basically considered rats that were given special treatment. Why wouldn't the company want to treat all of its employees well?

And in the 'You can fool some of the people' category:

"Aviation Week's Laureate Awards were conceived more than 50 years ago to recognize the extraordinary achievements of individuals and teams in aerospace, aviation and defense.

"The editors at Aviation Week honor those who epitomize the values and visions of the global aerospace industry in the following categories:
  • Aeronautics & Propulsion
  • Avionics & Systems
  • Business & General Aviation
  • Commercial Air Transport
  • Defense
  • Space
"2014 Finalists

Business & General Aviation
  • Mason Holland, Chairman and CEO, Eclipse Aerospace
  • Bradley Mottier, GE Aviation
  • Kenn Ricci, Principal, Directional Aviation Capital"
I'm sure his biggest thanks are to all the hardworking employees who made this possible. Here's the link to see the accomplishments that garnered him the nomination:
http://www.aviationweek.com/Article.aspx?id=/article-xml/AW_01_20_2014_p47-653508.xml&p=2

They're right about one thing, he's not done yet.

Last edited:
SFO program was basically KR way of hiring stooges to rat out other pilots. You had to prove your loyalty to management by giving them names of pilots that they knew had a beer or alcoholic beverage when the no drinking policy was in place. They would ask you other questions like who's bad talking the company .. Bull******************** like that. Ask around Flex guys. It was a true CULT following back then. KR would love to go back to those days. But the union has been a thorn in his side to that. Also if he hasn't given you his famous " if you wake up in the morning and something is telling you not to fly, then you don't fly, nobody will question it" all I can say is "TRY IT JUST ONCE" it will get you a CGF Arrival real quick

The company felt so strongly about the SFO program, they wanted it to be included in the contract. The Senior Flight Officers were basically considered rats that were given special treatment. Why wouldn't the company want to treat all of its employees well?

That would be my question as well. It is rare for a pilot to "bad mouth" the company. The vast majority of the time they are expressing their concerns (badly, we aren't speech majors) because of poor communication or lack of information.

Because a divided pilot group is a weak pilot group. And options has the weakest when Ricci divides the pilot he has the control. And theres no better way to do that then to offer a few rats a extra 1k a month to keep the rest in fear of having a target on there back it also causes all the pilots not to trust each other which prevents solidarity. Its very simple. Business 101 at Notre Dame. How to keep your employees under your thumb

oh man I forgot about the 5 stripes, says a lot about a person who would wear 5 stripes when every Capt since 1903 and ships of before that wear 4 stripes, FLOPS has super pilots

Its not just the 5 stripes, its the knowledge of knowing that when you walk into a FBO all the pilots will look at you with envy in their eyes. ;)

Its not just the 5 stripes, its the knowledge of knowing that when you walk into a FBO all the pilots will look at you with envy in their eyes. ;)

Over on the Major Board they have a thread about "Kernals". Now we have a thread about them too...;):rolleyes:

"Aviation Week's Laureate Awards were conceived more than 50 years ago to recognize the extraordinary achievements of individuals and teams in aerospace, aviation and defense.

"The editors at Aviation Week honor those who epitomize the values and visions of the global aerospace industry in the following categories:
  • Aeronautics & Propulsion
  • Avionics & Systems
  • Business & General Aviation
  • Commercial Air Transport
  • Defense
  • Space
"2014 Finalists

Business & General Aviation
  • Mason Holland, Chairman and CEO, Eclipse Aerospace
  • Bradley Mottier, GE Aviation
  • Kenn Ricci, Principal, Directional Aviation Capital"
I'm sure his biggest thanks are to all the hardworking employees who made this possible. Here's the link to see the accomplishments that garnered him the nomination:
http://www.aviationweek.com/Article.aspx?id=/article-xml/AW_01_20_2014_p47-653508.xml&p=2

They're right about one thing, he's not done yet.

Blue nose I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that after reading it. I threw up all over my shoes. I love how our fearless leader time and time again states he has an education in law, but refrains from explaining he has been disbarred from practicing law. I would also like to add to his list of accolades, wife cheater and ex ATP pilot. Probably revoked for lack of good moral character.

Latest resources

Back