• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet, Come on

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry for the distraction, Silver. I switched back to boots only; let me know if that helps...;) It'd be a shame not to use the avatars my husband helped me make. I may have a feisty style but I assure you that I do take it all very seriously. Being underpaid/overworked (as many frac pilots are) is entirely unacceptable and I admire those who are working to remedy that situation.

Sometimes you do have to be willing to rock the boat and my pirate boots are intended to illustrate that reality. Consider it a visual reminder, if you will...;) If the current method isn't working--give it the boot!

Nope no help

Sorry for the distraction, Silver. I switched back to boots only; let me know if that helps...;) It'd be a shame not to use the avatars my husband helped me make. I may have a feisty style but I assure you that I do take it all very seriously. Being underpaid/overworked (as many frac pilots are) is entirely unacceptable and I admire those who are working to remedy that situation.

Sometimes you do have to be willing to rock the boat and my pirate boots are intended to illustrate that reality. Consider it a visual reminder, if you will...;) If the current method isn't working--give it the boot!

Nope no help, now I have this vision of you in just the boots....no help at all.;)

A good woman is hard to find.

I knew this innocent relationship with her and the pilots would escalate. First the legs and the boots, next........

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back