Flexjet announces pay raises

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Imissmypilot

Admittedly a clickbait thread title in lieu of the announcement you guys are expecting but I felt the need to come and defend the memory an old colleague.

Got a call from an buddy about the weekly email sent out yesterday about the welfare check they had to send out on no show pilot (who actually had approved time off but the office didn't know it) and the reminder about the family atmosphere of FleeceJet and imploring you guys to all take care of one another. When does that drama queen communication ever stop?

Anyway, just had to log back on to remind you guys this is coming from a guy who didn't even show up or send flowers (despite an hours drive) to the funeral of a suicided pilot whose depressive conditon was greatly excerabated by the hours and demands of the job on himself and his family.

FleeceJet is family? Well that's one family I am so happy to be estranged from regardless of what 30 peices of silver get could have been thrown at me today.

As for those still left behind all I can say is you can't buy happiness but apparently you can buy pilots.

Good luck today. I truly hope you get a kick ass long overdue compensation package. However, remember the price you and your family will be paying for it with in your already drastically reduced quality of life.

I come to offer hope. I can tell you the grass IS in fact greener on the other side of the fence.

Admittedly a clickbait thread title in lieu of the announcement you guys are expecting but I felt the need to come and defend the memory an old colleague.

Got a call from an buddy about the weekly email sent out yesterday about the welfare check they had to send out on no show pilot (who actually had approved time off but the office didn't know it) and the reminder about the family atmosphere of FleeceJet and imploring you guys to all take care of one another. When does that drama queen communication ever stop?

Anyway, just had to log back on to remind you guys this is coming from a guy who didn't even show up or send flowers (despite an hours drive) to the funeral of a suicided pilot whose depressive conditon was greatly excerabated by the hours and demands of the job on himself and his family.

FleeceJet is family? Well that's one family I am so happy to be estranged from regardless of what 30 peices of silver get could have been thrown at me today.

As for those still left behind all I can say is you can't buy happiness but apparently you can buy pilots.

Good luck today. I truly hope you get a kick ass long overdue compensation package. However, remember the price you and your family will be paying for it with in your already drastically reduced quality of life.

I come to offer hope. I can tell you the grass IS in fact greener on the other side of the fence.

Seems like you're a dissatisfied customer!!!!!!Which fractional would you recommend?????:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Which fractionals have a "sign on bonus" ????? and for how much??????:rolleyes:

Seems like you're a dissatisfied customer!!!!!!Which fractional would you recommend?????:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Which fractionals have a "sign on bonus" ????? and for how much??????:rolleyes:

Sign on bonus? The "new" Flexjet pay scales don't even have raises in them. The Lear pay scale is the same as it was in 2010! No raises since 2010 for Lear captains! So which fractional would I recommend? The one that does have pay raises since 2010! Hint: it starts with a Net, and ends with jets.

Jeeeeeeeeeeze..... Let it go! Log off forever and enjoy the new job. Sheesh!

Sign on bonus? The "new" Flexjet pay scales don't even have raises in them. The Lear pay scale is the same as it was in 2010! No raises since 2010 for Lear captains! So which fractional would I recommend? The one that does have pay raises since 2010! Hint: it starts with a Net, and ends with jets.

Thanks for the tip!!!!!
What PT.135 outfit would you recommend in the eastern/central time zone???????:rolleyes:

Well, its been a year since the sheeple voted out the Union. Where are the across the board 20% pay raises??

Also it's like a revolving door around here with so many coming and going. Constant hiring, constant departures, no net growth. Brilliant. Training costs have to be through the roof.

Last edited:
From AIN Alerts:

NetJets Takes 100th Citation Latitude

NetJets has taken delivery of its 100th Cessna Citation Latitude, a milestone reached in just three years since the fractional ownership provider first took delivery of the midsize jet in June 2016. The Latitude fleet has become one of the fastest growing in the NetJets livery, and Patrick Gallagher president of sales and marketing, said even more satisfying is every one has been sold to fractional customers.

In 2012 NetJets ordered an initial tranche of 25 Latitudes, with options for up to 125 more. The company has now dipped well into those options—exercising 110 of them with 35 more ordered and to join the fleet over the next year or so. “There’s no slowing down for this airplane,” he said.

The latest delivery increases NetJets’ current Cessna fleet to more than 250 aircraft. NetJets is preparing to add the next Citation model, the Longitude, later this year. The operator placed options for 175 of the super-midsize aircraft during the last NBAA and has exercised options for the first 15. Textron Aviation expects to certify the Longitude in the third quarter and NetJets anticipates taking the first seven by the end of the year.

How many Latitudes will we end up w is the next round of betting? 150? 200? There are whispers of 250...

Latest resources

Back