Flexet Interviewing...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cosmotheassman said:
They gave me the Lear 45. They didn't give me the option of chosing.

Great airplane from what I have heard. You're going to love that Lear 40 too - a very good replacement for the Lear 31.

Cosmo,

You'll like the 45. I flew the 45 at FlexJet for about 3 years, and I really liked it. There is a very good group of guys in the 45 fleet and I'm still good friends with several of them so you will enjoy the people there as well.

I've been gone for a little over two years, but from what I hear it is still a pretty good place to work (work rules, QOL ect.).

Enjoy!

how long did it take them to call you for an interview after you applied online? it was at least a week before I got a nessage saying they would contact me for an interview...

good luck

I was extremely fortunate to have someone contact Karen directly for me. I had my stuff in there in excess of 2 years and it took someone on the inside to get the call for me. She called me the exact day he made the phone call and a week later I had the job! Find someone on here to put your stuff in for you or find someone out on the road. Flex guys are really cool about it.

Any questions, PM me!

Thanks for the encouragement guys, I'm pretty excited to fly something a little faster than the Hawker!!!

it might be faster than the hawker but I will sure enjoy my apu in the summer and winter and the ability to stand up and stretch out during those long legs!

thanks, I'll ask around . . . anybody on the board want to make a call for me?

I make some pretty good beer and we can talk trade . . .

:D

Latest resources

Back