Flex Jet Schedule & Commuting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NCherches

Can u bid a 7/7ish schedule at FLEX? I want to stay in the PHX area and would be based in ONT... Can this work?

you were offered a job, and DON'T live in base? I take it you told flex you would move to ONT?

I live in Phoenix. I have 90 days to move to a Gateway (base). I told them I would move to Ontario or Dallas but thought about trying to commute to Ontario.

I wish FLEX would consider doing home basing. It would then set them aside from Net Jets. Or atleast ask the group how many would opt to do it. It would also give Flex a much more of a pilot selection and they would also be able to retain more employees long term rather than a stepping stone. Flex is by far the best Fractional out there.

I agree... I think Citation Shares has the best basing program. Pretty much any decent sized city is covered which gives the company affordable airfair to and from bases and gives pilots the option to live just about anywhere (Seems like it would be hard to live more than 3 hours from a Citation Shares base) Why can't Flex and NetJets do the same??

Don't try and commute that far, I did and it sucked. If I know you, and I think I might, DFW would be better. If I don't know you then I'm wrong. But lets just say Sabris at AAO

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back