• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex Jet read file

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whoa...things aren't great...but decorum is a great trait to always exhibit...anything else shows a lack of class.

...and I should know...

You're master thinks he is smart, you're master thinks he is above the law. Your master thinks he can operate in the grey areas of the law. Mark my words two years from now your *********************************** master will be sued into bankruptcy without any grey areas of the laws being infringed upon. Get some bigger kneepads loser!

Ludicrous you bring up many valid points. However, it is a waste of time at this point. Might as well let the shoe drop, no more wasted breath for me talking to flex guys in the fbo. I do find it ironic however, that flex pukes enjoy the spoils of war of a hard fought union contract from netjets and a substandard contract fought for with some work rule gains by us at flops. To those clowns at flops playing into lord riccis hand pushing for the toothless in house I hope you all crash and burn. Engine plug ed and his followers are complete idiots that couldn't get a job elsewhere if there life depended on it.

Your the piece of $h1t that would never be able to get a job elsewhere. Unions are around to protect a-holes like you. You have half azzed pilot skills and no work ethic what so ever. The fact that you wont talk to flex guys only proves your an f-in idiot. What have they done to you other than not want a union?

Flex guys, ignore the complete BS that some guys on here spew. You dont need a union and never will. KR is going to take care of you. There isnt much he can do for us because we are infected with 1108 forms of cancer.

Yea i approve of KR, he always took care of us. It was the already pissed off Kansas pilots along with Sh1tfinger and Baboo that drove the company into the toilet.

Good luck to those fighting for an in-house, we need it!

OUCH! I AM SO SO SORRY SKUMZA/RUPERT THANK YOU FOR THE TIMELY RESPONSE! Yes you are correct in 14 years of service i have called fatigue four times, prolly should have been at least triple that, F#ck you and all you all. Must have struck a nerve in your sfo pay structure. I could care less about Flex Pukes at this point, I attribute their behavior to the double headed dickheads at delta with a big hammer over their head at this point! Renn Kicci got to go down, the truth will manifest itself eventually

The only ********************in% cancer on this board is your obvious avoidance as to what has been hard fought for and won to this point in the fractional industry.

Yes i will say it one more time! The flex jet pilots currently enjoy a higher standard of pay and work rules fought for by netjets and flight options pilots!

Gret, Doh, Flex jet wife, anybody else at flex. Reap what you sow! Congratulations on not having paid any union dues to anyone yet. I hope you can stand back and enjoy not having to be in the frey up to this point. good luck protecting your salary into 2014. Thank you for the general promotion of fractional pilot salary..........freight!

Gret, Doh, Flex jet wife, anybody else at flex. Reap what you sow! Congratulations on not having paid any union dues to anyone yet. I hope you can stand back and enjoy not having to be in the frey up to this point. good luck protecting your salary into 2014. Thank you for the general promotion of fractional pilot salary..........freight!

You should quit flying.

Last edited:
doh- the berry goes off until duty on time. Period. The last PS was similar to a time years ago when still groggy, I mistakenly answered the room phone or a time in the future that could be.

FR8- not gonna forget about the Flex guys. Dismissing anyone is the same as remaining divided. Someday soon I think we're all gonna depend on them.

Last edited:
OUCH! I AM SO SO SORRY SKUMZA/RUPERT THANK YOU FOR THE TIMELY RESPONSE! Yes you are correct in 14 years of service i have called fatigue four times, prolly should have been at least triple that, F#ck you and all you all. Must have struck a nerve in your sfo pay structure. I could care less about Flex Pukes at this point, I attribute their behavior to the double headed dickheads at delta with a big hammer over their head at this point! Renn Kicci got to go down, the truth will manifest itself eventually

I'm not getting any form of SFO pay, in fact this crappy union forced me to get a pay cut when I got bumped out of my airplane when the company wanted to pay protect me. That's right Flex, the company didn't want anyone to get pay cuts but the union did. To add insult to injury, they blocked a deal that would have added bigger Cessna planes to the fleet that would have been a pay raise for me and many others that got bumped. I pay dues for what?

FR8, go suck a d.ouche!

Latest resources

Back