• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex Jet Home Basing???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was told during phone interview that you MUST relocate to 1 1/2 hours from a domicile.

Kind of threw me for a loop, wasnt expecting to hear that, now the mulling begins.

The good times are rolling at LXJ. We are indeed a great outfit, albeit far more quiet than others. PM me if you're interested in joining.

Sounds good... already got the link for the app. Hope to see you on campus. I'm gunnin for Dallas.

I was told during phone interview that you MUST relocate to 1 1/2 hours from a domicile.

Kind of threw me for a loop, wasnt expecting to hear that, now the mulling begins.

that's exactly what she told me.

When I started here I had a 5 hour drive to my gateway, I don't recommend it, it got very tiresome very fast. I however had planes to move to gateway just took time to make it happen. They are telling you the 1 1/2 hour distance to make sure when you start you don't want to quite within the first year because of the drive. We have had that happen. But hey just move to DFW its cheap to live here, I just bought a huge house with a pool and I am only on second year pay.

Dang, should'nt have listed you as a reference! Lookin' to get back into flying, lets put it that way.

If you want to be a career fractional pilot do your self a favor and go to a real one, Net jets. Upgrade might be a bit longer but you have work rules. You have protection, you have your choice of food.

Just talked to RH and said upgrades could be at 1 1/2 year mark by the end of the year.
Need to hire 72 more pilots by end of year.
More bases?, don't count on it! (RH didn't say that, just my opinion)

Just talked to RH and said upgrades could be at 1 1/2 year mark by the end of the year.
Need to hire 72 more pilots by end of year.
More bases?, don't count on it! (RH didn't say that, just my opinion)

That's alot better than the 5 years he told us at the interview and new-hire class several months ago. I know he said that so we wouldn't hold him to anything, but it's surprising to hear him actually tell someone 1 1/2 years That would be nice.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back