Flex and Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dashtrasher

Been hearing rumors that Flex is thinking about buying Avantair. Don't think Bombardier would go along with that, but who knows?

Been hearing rumors that Flex is thinking about buying Avantair. Don't think Bombardier would go along with that, but who knows?

Well, FWIW, I brought up a similar topic on our Company message board regarding the internet rumor about us combining with XOJet. Seemed reasonable to me... our short-range efficiency combined with XO's coast-to-coast capability.

The response was that we're not combining with XOJet, nor anyone else.

I wouldn't waste too much time on this rumor.

But then again, what do I know... I'm out here in the trenches with everyone else...

I heard that rumor on my last rotation. Somebody has too much time on their hands...

OP, from where did this Flex-Avantair rumor come from? XoJet Seems like a better fit. TPG has a long history of purchasing in the aviation industry...

And FLOPS n travel air could never merge.....we heard that up till the day it happened.....we as line pilots dont know anything and u know it.

Not sure if it's going to be announced at NBAA, but we do have our own short/medium range solution on its way. If you've been to the 'other' website then you may already know about it.

Not sure if it's going to be announced at NBAA, but we do have our own short/medium range solution on its way. If you've been to the 'other' website then you may already know about it.
Just going by what was relayed to me after our last company call, wasn't able to listen to it myself.

Isn't it called the Lear 40?

Latest resources

Back