• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fitch lowers Delta's credit rating to B-

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man, that sucks. I take it when you get furloughed this fall that you won't even be able to fly one of Com Air's RJs. Looks like real estate is out for this fuloughs fall back job. That one went pretty well if I remember you telling me during your last furlough when you posted as 737Pylt.

Reguardless, good luck. I hear that Wal-Mart will hire in the 20,000 range this year. Could be a good career move. They probably pay better than what a Delta FO makes, so it might be something to look into.

COME ON! WHO GIVES A SH*T WHY THEY THINK! they could not predict this sh8t we are in now....why beileve any crap these "experts" think!

Here's the rest of the story. Essentially it says that UAL, AMR and USAir are in much worse shape. I would think if UA AMR or US went C11 it would not be as easy to exit as in preveous times. I don't work for DAL, but I've got to laugh at you people trying to twist this info into some kind of Delta bashfest.

Tanker clown, it's obvious you couldn't get hired there, you sound the most enveous of all the bashers.

http://atwonline.com/news/story.html?storyID=17048

Man, that sucks.
So do you. Pretty good from what I hear.

I take it when you get furloughed this fall that you won't even be able to fly one of Com Air's RJs. Looks like real estate is out for this fuloughs fall back job. That one went pretty well if I remember you telling me during your last furlough when you posted as 737Pylt.
So when you post as crj567 do you talk with yourself and answer yourself? We all know that you PLAY with yourself. Maybe you could treat YOURSELF to a big cup of STFU! Playing flightsim and working as a phone operator and fax grunt doesn't make you in aviation, sport.

Reguardless, good luck. I hear that Wal-Mart will hire in the 20,000 range this year. Could be a good career move. They probably pay better than what a Delta FO makes, so it might be something to look into.
Looks like you got the Wal-Mart info on good intel. Is that your second job when you're not giving out $5 favors on the corner?
Good bye crj567, your posts are almost as boring under this losername.

Latest resources

Back