• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

First year Netjets pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks, Nota. Is your name out of date? Or do you have NJ friends?

I was surprised when the board opened a domicile section for pilots to arrange swaps and there were so few posting. Typical of management, they seem to over-wrap their "gifts". There are some serious strings attached to the domicile moves....:( That would tend to dampen the enthusiasm, wouldn't it? Still, it's more than the pilots did have and I'm pleased for those that can work within the confines of the system. My congrats to those getting to switch. Here's my recommendation for a t-shirt when it's time to work on the next CBA ....;) .....NJW

FRACTIONAL FAMILIES FOR FLEXIBILITY

Thanks for all the help with your answers. I just accepted a class for 10/23 in the Excel out of DAL. Can't wait to start.

Last edited:
Congratulations Skyking! DAL is a popular choice; the stars must have aligned properly. Or perhaps the dart hit that spot on the board? If there's a system in place it isn't obvious and I'm sure all potential applicants would like to have the answers to the secret code. Good luck with training, may the transition go smoothly and the wait to join the line not be excessive. NJW

Do you bid for your domicile out of training or do they assign one? How junior is CMH and what is the typical upgrade time?

Thanks

Domicile assignments are given when you're hired. If there's a rhyme or reason to the process I haven't discerned it. :rolleyes: Upgrade will be 3-5 yrs according to my source and he was using numbers to explain the estimate.

NJ newbie

Hey everyone- been away from these boards for some time now. But I just wanted to throw in my $.02. Got hired at NJ 3 months ago and did aircraft training this past Saturday in the Excel. Most fun I had flying since I can remember. I came from ACA (Independence Air (3 years), then Shuttle/Chautauqua (1.5 yrs EMB170)). I can say, without a doubt- anyone who is SIC at the regionals needs to come here. Or anyone who wants a decent career without all the airline uncertanty. I love it so far. They treat you like professionals- imagine that.

Anyway- good luck to everyone trying to get on- it's a whole new world.

Congratulations and Welcome! (again, if I've said it already on the NJ board :))

Isn't it amazing the difference between last year and now? Those pilots considering NJ will benefit from your post. I'm very pleased for all concerned that the NJ pilots were successful. I hope the positive impacts are felt across the industry....and into the regionals!
NJW

Latest resources

Back