First SLI thread of the day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really??

Is this MEC seriously going to leave us all hanging, all day.

Say something like:

A. Bloch never reviewed anything this weekend....he was out celebrating his 50 grand invoice he will be submitting to the JMEC.

B. We have the award but would like to remain the "experts" in order to answer all your questions sometime this week.

Even SE would have said something by now. Very disappointing guys. Families have stayed at home all day to read the impact of this award. What is the deal?

I don't see the point in staying home all day...The impact is going to be the same in 24 hours as it was right this second. Not trying to be a jackass, but I have given up letting my world revolve around when this SLI is going to come out....

I agree I dont even care if they tell us that the award won't be out for 2 weeks, just say something. This guy has 3000 careers in his hands and people were told that the award was going to be out so they have been checking their email all day because it's important.

I don't see the point in staying home all day...The impact is going to be the same in 24 hours as it was right this second. Not trying to be a jackass, but I have given up letting my world revolve around when this SLI is going to come out....

Ha yeah right if you have given up then why are you on flightinfo checking to see if it's out?

Yea right....then got off this thread. Not trying to be a jackass.

Is this MEC seriously going to leave us all hanging, all day.

Say something like:

A. Bloch never reviewed anything this weekend....he was out celebrating his 50 grand invoice he will be submitting to the JMEC.

B. We have the award but would like to remain the "experts" in order to answer all your questions sometime this week.

Even SE would have said something by now. Very disappointing guys. Families have stayed at home all day to read the impact of this award. What is the deal?

I've gotten two union emails today. Not sure what else you want.

I think this guys first initial is B and last name is Loch. He is having trouble with the computer in the hatch. (LOST)

important fastread from the Pinacolaba MEC.....

Mr. Bloch has been taking lessons from the Pcl/Cjc management team and has decided that our time isnt worth squat. In a statement taken today " keep waiting you jackasses. You management lies to you all the time, misses deadlines and Im going to do the same." Phildo is pouring me a scotch as we discuss fishing on my new boat paid for by you schmucks.

someone needs to activate this guys dental plan. shat or get off the pot jackhole.

important fastread from the Pinacolaba MEC.....

Mr. Bloch has been taking lessons from the Pcl/Cjc management team and has decided that our time isnt worth squat. In a statement taken today " keep waiting you jackasses. You management lies to you all the time, misses deadlines and Im going to do the same." Phildo is pouring me a scotch as we discuss fishing on my new boat paid for by you schmucks.

someone needs to activate this guys dental plan. shat or get off the pot jackhole.

I hope his decision isn't as bad as his punctuality

Latest resources

Back