• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

First nail in ASA's coffin....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boy I sure feel sorry for anyone who has to fly any type of trip with tomct. He is clearly a raving lunatic who does nothing but rant and rave. His "predictions" are less than stellar. Basically whatever Tomct predicts the opposite usually happens.

Boy I sure feel sorry for anyone who has to fly any type of trip with tomct. He is clearly a raving lunatic who does nothing but rant and rave. His "predictions" are less than stellar. Basically whatever Tomct predicts the opposite usually happens.

Newman will actually get a real job!:laugh:

Obviously you're only looking at what benafits you- take a look at the F/O payscales you dips^%t! As usual, you get on here and plaster your useless comments all over FI. I'm impressed that you did add some content in addition to the usual insult- it's a step in the right direction. It's completely obvious that you don't give a d*mn about this place, so why not save your F/O's the tyrany and move on now? You obviously have something to prove with your "burn it down attitute", rather than attempting to fix the problem via useful communication with the MEC chair. Sooner you move on the better- AZZ!

The MEC chair knows exactly what the pilot group wants and he knows it will take a strike to get it. Hopefully, we are working towards that goal. I lean more towards the "burn it down" crowd, but I would be happy if we come to an agreement without a strike. Unfortunately, some of our pilots are so scared of striking, they will take whatever the company offers to maintain their jobs. I believe the MEC knows that most of us will roll the dice on the future of ASA if we cannot come to an equitable agreement. These current negotiations will stretch beyond five years before we get an agreement, especially if we vote down the first one, which is almost guaranteed.

where the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back