• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

First CRJ-1000 delivered

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If they stretch that thing any further they're going to have to put in one of those accordion thingies like the city bus has. :D

I remember the first time I rode in a 700. Stuck in the back, thinking, this is the worst. Now they are everywhere, still no fun to ride in. Can't imagine this will be any better.

I remember the first time I rode in a 700. Stuck in the back, thinking, this is the worst. Now they are everywhere, still no fun to ride in. Can't imagine this will be any better.

That's odd. Most of the passengers tell me that they love it and are grateful that we serve their little podunk towns with such nice equipment. I enjoy telling them how much newer and more sophisticated our airplanes are versus mainline's.

That's odd. Most of the passengers tell me that they love it and are grateful that we serve their little podunk towns with such nice equipment. I enjoy telling them how much newer and more sophisticated our airplanes are versus mainline's.

I bet they are all so impressed.

So, you lie to your PAX? How's that CAT III autoland work out on that POS?

so the -900 is called "the 9"

what are the RJ pukes gonna call this one?

I guess you got turned down by all regionals. Now you are bitter flying your little corporate lawn mowers. Must still be eating popcorn at FBO's and bragging about how you could've worked for the airlines if you really wanted to. Very sad.

Latest resources

Back