• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fire Work

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
moving2vegas....Thanks for the info. I talked to the DO for Commander NW yesterday and he askedme to send him a resume. Relief pilot would be better for me...I really work a 6on/8off-8on/60ff shift rotation, so I can work things out to have time off. Do you work for Commander NW?

B y the way, anyone have the phone number or address to Leading Edge and ERA?

Movin' on up! said:
moving2vegas....Thanks for the info. I talked to the DO for Commander NW yesterday and he askedme to send him a resume. Relief pilot would be better for me...I really work a 6on/8off-8on/60ff shift rotation, so I can work things out to have time off. Do you work for Commander NW?

No...I work for another air attack operator. However, fire is a small family and I get to work with everyone at some point in time. I know commander NW is a quality operation that I wouldn't hesitate working for.

Second that on Commander NW...good guys. I know I said I'd get ERA's stuff but I can't find it...I know it's here. I'll try to locate it this weekend and post it. Like Movin' said, they are looking for qualified Smokejumper pilots but SIC on a Twotter or Casa ain't bad.

Eric

Hey,
I am looking for seasonal work out in the Northwest. I will have nothing but time in the next month. Just wondering if they hire an Ex-Airline guy.

Yeah...me too. Art Trask has my resume and I'll start bugging him in February!

Eric

Lostdog, how much fire environment time do you have?

If you dont have any, chances are slim. I would suggest a fed AA seat.

Latest resources

Back