Finally updated my logbook...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

minitour

Wow...I finally sat down this weekend with a few 6 packs, my log book and all of my "flight pages" (pieces of paper that have my flights written on them...you know, time, instrument time, approaches, landings, dep and dest and date...) to update my logbook.

Wow...I can't stop thinking about how fast the time adds up. All of these ferry flights are working out nicely. Lots of night time...lots...of night time.

Anyone else have similar experiences? It's probably been..................well, it's been a while since I've "really" updated. Previously I just keyed in enough to stay "current" in Logbook Pro. I think I've got enough approaches to keep me current 'til February...2010.

-mini

epic! said:
just a little over 130, that magical 250 seems quite far off

It'll be quicker than you think....enjoy the ride!

I've been "working" with a new kid lately working on his instrument/commercial (pt 61) and I'm so jealous. He's gone into so many different airports and basically just flown all over the place up here while getting his time up. I wish I woulda done it 61 so I could have gotten that experience.

Enjoy the ride to 250+

-mini

minitour said:
Previously I just keyed in enough to stay "current" in Logbook Pro. I think I've got enough approaches to keep me current 'til February...2010.
:confused:

siucavflight said:

...sarcasm...lots of approaches over the past few months...it was getting rediculous....I know it can't keep me current til 2010....just sarcasm....

-mini

Hey guys, good to hear/see the motivation...as opposed to some schlep over on APC. Before long, you'll be ten years older and wonder where the he!! all the time went.

minitour said:
Wow...I finally sat down this weekend with a few 6 packs, my log book and all of my "flight pages" (pieces of paper that have my flights written on them...you know, time, instrument time, approaches, landings, dep and dest and date...) to update my logbook.

Wow...I can't stop thinking about how fast the time adds up. All of these ferry flights are working out nicely. Lots of night time...lots...of night time.

Anyone else have similar experiences? It's probably been..................well, it's been a while since I've "really" updated. Previously I just keyed in enough to stay "current" in Logbook Pro. I think I've got enough approaches to keep me current 'til February...2010.

-mini

I think I rememer post from you talking about your instrument checkride, and things like that... Amazing how time flies huh?

Latest resources

Back