Finally a kick as* CRJ video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was a pretty cool video.

However, I certainly would not have wanted my face to be shown in it especially if I was the PIC.

Is that video camera on the list of approved "Portable Electronic Devices" that can be operated below 10'000?

Wonder what the feds think of the Captain filming the takeoff....especially if an abort was called for?

Last edited:
I'm surprised there weren't crews wearing hats in the cockpit for how lame that music was. Does TheGuat work at Skywest now?

Jurassic Jet said:
Was a pretty cool video.

However, I certainly would not have wanted my face to be shown in it especially if I was the PIC.

Is that video camera on the list of approved "Portable Electronic Devices" that can be operated below 10'000?

Wonder what the feds think of the Captain filming the takeoff....especially if an abort was called for?

How do you know the CA shown in the video had anything to do with the rest of the filming or are you making assumptions?

I still think that the CRJ is the biggest piece of bovine-fecal matter i've ever flown --- but I have to admit that was a really nice looking video.

Almost made me wish I was still flying for the airlines. Almost.

miles otoole said:
How do you know the CA shown in the video had anything to do with the rest of the filming or are you making assumptions?

Did I directly implicate the Capt. that did appear in the video? I don't think so.

But if he was the one, would he not be the one directly responsible for the unauthorized operation of the video camera? Besides, in that shot, it looks like they were in cruise so no big deal.

Not too big on the music, but that was a pretty cool video. What was the mountain airport shown in the beginning? Pretty place.

Latest resources

Back