• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Finally a kick as* CRJ video

Jurassic Jet

Freight Trash
Total Time
Enuf
Was a pretty cool video.

However, I certainly would not have wanted my face to be shown in it especially if I was the PIC.

Is that video camera on the list of approved "Portable Electronic Devices" that can be operated below 10'000?

Wonder what the feds think of the Captain filming the takeoff....especially if an abort was called for?

Last edited:

HughBeamont

mmm... June...
Total Time
.46 yr
I'm surprised there weren't crews wearing hats in the cockpit for how lame that music was. Does TheGuat work at Skywest now?

miles otoole

Total Time
10k+
Jurassic Jet said:
Was a pretty cool video.

However, I certainly would not have wanted my face to be shown in it especially if I was the PIC.

Is that video camera on the list of approved "Portable Electronic Devices" that can be operated below 10'000?

Wonder what the feds think of the Captain filming the takeoff....especially if an abort was called for?

How do you know the CA shown in the video had anything to do with the rest of the filming or are you making assumptions?

BenderGonzales

Total Time
xxxxxx
I still think that the CRJ is the biggest piece of bovine-fecal matter i've ever flown --- but I have to admit that was a really nice looking video.

Almost made me wish I was still flying for the airlines. Almost.

Jurassic Jet

Freight Trash
Total Time
Enuf
miles otoole said:
How do you know the CA shown in the video had anything to do with the rest of the filming or are you making assumptions?

Did I directly implicate the Capt. that did appear in the video? I don't think so.

But if he was the one, would he not be the one directly responsible for the unauthorized operation of the video camera? Besides, in that shot, it looks like they were in cruise so no big deal.

wrxpilot

The proud, the few
Total Time
-
Not too big on the music, but that was a pretty cool video. What was the mountain airport shown in the beginning? Pretty place.

Rogue5

Adult Swim junkie
Total Time
~5k
Salt Lake City

Cirrus

Total Time
Music was great....Video sucked

Just kidding -well done - I liked them both.

(The captain was so handsome and professional looking.) Bill, tell him were having BOTH ham and turkey this Thanksgiving..you're invited too!
My guess is SLC and somewhere in Wy or Co.http://forums.flightinfo.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

3blade

Total Time
I think I could actually hear the RJ on the climbout saying, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

CRJ=CRAP

BenderGonzales

Total Time
xxxxxx
No 3-blade,

The CRJ is from Montreal. It's saying (in it's best French accent),

"You stooooopid American...I am perfectly happy flying at 11,000 feet... I am a fancy jet aircraft....climb? HA! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

miles otoole

Total Time
10k+
Jurassic Jet said:
Did I directly implicate the Capt. that did appear in the video? I don't think so.

But if he was the one, would he not be the one directly responsible for the unauthorized operation of the video camera? Besides, in that shot, it looks like they were in cruise so no big deal.

Go away, tool.

roadrunner

Total Time
I liked it. For all you whiners, pull the sticks out of your a$$es and try to act like you still enjoy your jobs.