• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Finally a kick as* CRJ video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great video. Did I see it landing at St. George in one segment (dry, mountainous)? Obviously I recognized Salt Lake and it looked like Santa Ana in another.

Is there a website where you can access more of these videos?

Jurassic Jet said:
Was a pretty cool video.

However, I certainly would not have wanted my face to be shown in it especially if I was the PIC.

Is that video camera on the list of approved "Portable Electronic Devices" that can be operated below 10'000?

Wonder what the feds think of the Captain filming the takeoff....especially if an abort was called for?

Always some clown has to bring up regs.

buckwheat said:
Awsome job SKYWEST pilots..

Looks almost the same as that ExpressJet video. However, if you like CRTs, Winglets and takeoff and landing sequences--This is great!!!

Nice action sequences.... but the music has got to improve!

I'm sorry, but with all of the airline homevideos out there on the net, only a few have decent music, not this girly feel good crap. I have a request for future video makers, please dub in some heavier sh!t like Metallica, Korn, Godsmack, Limpbizkit, Slipknot, Linkin Park, etc....

Great video - glad someone is having fun - good for them!

Now we just need to mix in pilots walking in circles in front of the GO, the alarm going off at 04:30, waiting to get parked, and the phone ringing with Crew Scheduling coming up on the caller ID. And maybe somebody rolling the sim ( every one on the net would instantly assume that the roll happened during a ferry flight & ASA's CSSC department drop trying to figure out how much an RJ is supposed to weigh so they could spend a year trying to find a barrell roll on the DFDR data logs so they could nail the culprit! )

Ahh, part 121 flying, the best job you'll ever learn to hate

~~~^~~~ said:
Great video - glad someone is having fun - good for them!

Now we just need to mix in pilots walking in circles in front of the GO, the alarm going off at 04:30, waiting to get parked, and the phone ringing with Crew Scheduling coming up on the caller ID. And maybe somebody rolling the sim ( every one on the net would instantly assume that the roll happened during a ferry flight & ASA's CSSC department drop trying to figure out how much an RJ is supposed to weigh so they could spend a year trying to find a barrell roll on the DFDR data logs so they could nail the culprit! )

Ahh, part 121 flying, the best job you'll ever learn to hate

Holy sh.it that's funny! Add some audio of "Copy Dat!", and "Cap'm, er, whole crew call schedlin'"

Latest resources

Back