• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Finally a kick as* CRJ video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeh, dead link.. SOmone has to have it??

Major Metalhead said:
Ummm, maybe somebody didnt like thought of that video making the rounds..My guess is someone in SGU maybe caught wind of that and wasnt too impressed with someone filming when they should have been flying the airplane..

Just a guess...

Anyone ever think that may have been part 91 repositioning flights?!? I copied the link since I figured the Jurrassic Jerk would get it deleted, PM me if you want to get it.

BTW, way cool aviatar!

do i need a specail media player to view the video?

every time i try the link the page can not be displayed

I see nothing wrong with the video. SGU doesn’t like someone waving at a camera while they are sitting there at cruise with the autopilot on? Even the music has grown on me so I will host it for a while.
RJmovie.wmv

Ah, good video.. I also thought the music meshed well. :)

does not exist on server

The movie of which you are talking about is not available on this server anymore, where can I get it?

xrated said:
I know a lot of Legacy pilots and most have self-esteem issues, hence, they all have limited success with those of the opposite sex. My point being, there is no way in he!! your going to keep a Legacy pilots vibrator away from him/her on long flights! We all just hope they wait until they are through 10,000 before they "whip" them out.

Vibrator??? Only people flying jets without F/As need a vibrator! ;) (JUST KIDDING PEOPLE!! JUST KIDDING!)

As for limited success? Please. Legacy pilots make more than CRJ dorks.

(Again, just kidding people. All in good fun.)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back