Fighter Pilot Advice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AdlerDriver said:
...Try to get as many former F-16 pilots as instructors and when you tell them you want to fly the F-16, call it the "Fighting Falcon" like you do in your posts...

Better yet,
try to get as many heavy pilots as instructors and tell them you want to fly the "Fighting Falcon" because..."anything else is rubbish". :laugh:

Last edited:
Deuce130 said:
No, he's not serious. He's been exposed on some other threads as having a long list of alternate names. He's a flamebaiter, that's all. Let's stick to what's funny here - fighter pilots! And I mean that in a good way.
Arm bar for you.

Fury220 said:
I'm not real interested in being an Eagle Driver, it's not as cool looking as the Fighting Falcon. Below are some of the numbers for it. Holy cow, that thing goes 1500 mph. I got the numbers of the Air Force fact sheet. Yeah, that's right 1500 MPH!!!!!

Thrust: F-16C/D, 27,000 pounds
Length: 49 feet, 5 inches (14.8 meters)
Height: 16 feet (4.8 meters)
Wingspan: 32 feet, 8 inches (9.8 meters)
Speed: 1,500 mph (Mach 2 at altitude)
Ceiling: Above 50,000 feet (15 kilometers

Below are some other pictures to enjoy guys. And thanks again for the advice! I hope to check 6 with you guys someday!!

http://www.f-16.net/gallery_item18474.html
http://www.f-16.net/gallery_item33797.html

Sorry fellas...was looking through the FI archives and saw this post. Laughed so hard, I almost choked! Holy sh*t, is this guy a clown!! So let me ask:

Instructorbuffoon, I figure by now you're probably finishing up T-38's in your pilot training. How is it going? Did you take your advanced form checkride yet? How is your drop? Did you get your first choice of F-16's? Let me know when you start the B course at Luke - I'll be sure and send a good word for you to a few of my buds who teach out there (yeah right). Wait a second, did that silly RJ GoJet job get in the way of your aspiratioins of flying fighters? :crying: We're all very impressed!

Fury220 said:
I hope to check 6 with you guys someday!!

I think he Means when he's in the group showers at OCS! Isn't this the same guy that had a post bagging on AF academy grads on the major boards? like someone said earlier this guys a troll. don't waste your time with this guys after reading his last post he's probably a member of Code Pink or some other ultra radical Homo group from the Bay area that's bitter that he can't join the military as an openly gay officer/pilot.

Last edited:
Wait a second, did that silly RJ GoJet job get in the way of your aspiratioins of flying fighters? :crying: We're all very impressed!
Scrapdog! I don't see RJ anywhere on your profile yet you nailed a copout I've heard more than once whilst piloting one. You really do see and hear all!;) I don't care what DaveGriffin says, you're a pretty sharp guy!!:D

;) Uhhh - Hey Scrap, next time you feel the urge to look over the FI archives.......don't.
Reeeeeally appreciate you resurrecting this POS thread - thanks.

maybe not having a tom cruise picture as you're avatar should be step one before starting air force upt.

;) Uhhh - Hey Scrap, next time you feel the urge to look over the FI archives.......don't.
Reeeeeally appreciate you resurrecting this POS thread - thanks.

Fox - it's really more pathetic than anything else...however you're right - shot of weed for me. I'll buy the 1st round.

Fox - it's really more pathetic than anything else...however you're right - shot of weed for me. I'll buy the 1st round.

So instead of calling me back you're resurrecting useless worthless threads on FI. Sweet. Now back to your studying boy...and I'm off to Central Park.

-Neal

Latest resources

Back